- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
Everyone deals with boredom differently. Some people go on Facebook. Others create art. But few can compare to Twitter user @stabbyloki, who shoved a stuffed shark into a scanner and showed the internet the results.
out of boredom i decided to scan a stuffed shark. here are the results. pic.twitter.com/QGGujkp0vC— the siew who stole christmas (@stabbyloki) December 16, 2018
He’s beautiful. Something about his chubby body and menacing face pressed right up against the scanner glass is too cute.
It didn’t take long for the internet to start sharing @stabbyloki’s post, which has gained over 46,000 retweets and 104,000 likes in just two days.
Now it's in the sea pic.twitter.com/GbPsnvLVLl— Tie-Z- (@tie_z_) December 17, 2018
Thos is amazing. I also have this exact same stuffed shark. His name is Sharkqueal O'Neal... https://t.co/Z7MNYtWtjB— iloveglee (@ilovegleek15) December 17, 2018
He’s “Copy Shark,” the new addition to the “Baby Shark” song.
Copy shark doo doo doo doo doo https://t.co/3MtYaW65ak— Dipper @ Aquatifur (@dipper_rat) December 16, 2018
SHORK doodoo doodoo dooDO https://t.co/jSJcnJkRIT— ÒwÓ (@sunnysidechu) December 17, 2018
Meanwhile, Twitter took one look at the shark and quickly shouted “me irl.”
Me having an anxiety attack https://t.co/FBUsQFP9Yc— little (@romyfoster_) December 17, 2018
hahahahahhahhahhaha my face when i look at exam timetables— Jayde ♛ (@jaydemacgregor_) December 17, 2018
These are the kinda thoughts I get in class. All the time. https://t.co/0F2cBKPYhB— Juliette Br (@Juliet_Brt) December 17, 2018
It makes great wallpaper, too.
can confirm: it is pic.twitter.com/ZFqHKaNolu— Max Guttman (@maxwellhallel) December 17, 2018
In conclusion, @stabbyloki is an artist, and we’re looking at a magnum opus right here.
Is it me or ain't that art in of itself? pic.twitter.com/JHTMLBzSfC— Sufi Khirul Bahri (@catcrazesufi) December 17, 2018
Rock on, Copy Shark. The world is a better place with you.
Ana Valens is a reporter specializing in online queer communities, marginalized identities, and adult content creation. She is Daily Dot's Trans/Sex columnist. Her work has appeared at Vice, Vox, Truthout, Bitch Media, Kill Screen, Rolling Stone, and the Toast. She lives in Brooklyn, New York, and spends her free time developing queer adult games.