- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ 8 Months Ago
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown 8 Months Ago
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
Everyone deals with boredom differently. Some people go on Facebook. Others create art. But few can compare to Twitter user @stabbyloki, who shoved a stuffed shark into a scanner and showed the internet the results.
out of boredom i decided to scan a stuffed shark. here are the results. pic.twitter.com/QGGujkp0vC— the siew who stole christmas (@stabbyloki) December 16, 2018
He’s beautiful. Something about his chubby body and menacing face pressed right up against the scanner glass is too cute.
It didn’t take long for the internet to start sharing @stabbyloki’s post, which has gained over 46,000 retweets and 104,000 likes in just two days.
Now it's in the sea pic.twitter.com/GbPsnvLVLl— Tie-Z- (@tie_z_) December 17, 2018
Thos is amazing. I also have this exact same stuffed shark. His name is Sharkqueal O'Neal... https://t.co/Z7MNYtWtjB— iloveglee (@ilovegleek15) December 17, 2018
He’s “Copy Shark,” the new addition to the “Baby Shark” song.
Copy shark doo doo doo doo doo https://t.co/3MtYaW65ak— Dipper @ Aquatifur (@dipper_rat) December 16, 2018
SHORK doodoo doodoo dooDO https://t.co/jSJcnJkRIT— ÒwÓ (@sunnysidechu) December 17, 2018
Meanwhile, Twitter took one look at the shark and quickly shouted “me irl.”
Me having an anxiety attack https://t.co/FBUsQFP9Yc— little (@romyfoster_) December 17, 2018
hahahahahhahhahhaha my face when i look at exam timetables— Jayde ♛ (@jaydemacgregor_) December 17, 2018
These are the kinda thoughts I get in class. All the time. https://t.co/0F2cBKPYhB— Juliette Br (@Juliet_Brt) December 17, 2018
It makes great wallpaper, too.
can confirm: it is pic.twitter.com/ZFqHKaNolu— Max Guttman (@maxwellhallel) December 17, 2018
In conclusion, @stabbyloki is an artist, and we’re looking at a magnum opus right here.
Is it me or ain't that art in of itself? pic.twitter.com/JHTMLBzSfC— Sufi Khirul Bahri (@catcrazesufi) December 17, 2018
Rock on, Copy Shark. The world is a better place with you.
Ana Valens is a reporter specializing in online queer communities, marginalized identities, and adult content creation. She is Daily Dot's Trans/Sex columnist. Her work has appeared at Vice, Vox, Truthout, Bitch Media, Kill Screen, Rolling Stone, and the Toast. She lives in Brooklyn, New York, and spends her free time developing queer adult games.