- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal 4 Years Ago
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen 4 Years Ago
- Stephen Miller has a girlfriend—and people are stunned 4 Years Ago
- Mickey Rourke says Robert De Niro iced him out of ‘The Irishman’ Today 11:07 AM
- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech Today 10:40 AM
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members Today 10:16 AM
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis Today 9:55 AM
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
- What is the Hinge dating app, and how does it work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ is nothing more than a Bill Gates infomercial Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? Today 6:00 AM
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
Cop trolls parking lot thief before giving chase
Who doesn’t like to have fun at work?
In the criminal justice system, law enforcement are divided into two separate yet equally important groups: the police who investigate crime by the book, and those who troll thieves breaking into parked cars.
This is a six-second story of the latter:
Photo via silentsushix3/YouTube
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.