- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Saturday 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash (updated) Saturday 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- How to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online for free Saturday 8:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano online for free Saturday 7:30 AM
- ‘Runaways’ season 2 expands its universe and mysteries Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to watch the Cure Bowl online for free Saturday 7:05 AM
- How to watch Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- Politicians who inspired the internet in 2018 Saturday 6:30 AM
College finals can be rough– especially when the exam itself isn’t even the most difficult part.
This University of Texas-Austin freshman went viral this weekend after posting a video detailing the horror story of her first ever college exam. In the video, Ann Mark shares her story of forgetting to bring a blue book to the exam, going to the wrong building, and running into glass windows while desperately sprinting across campus.
Mark’s tragic experience is relatable. After getting nearly 2 million views and hundreds of thousands of retweets and likes, other college students and fellow students on campus shared similar stories and wished her better luck for next semester.
Oh bb, welcome to college. UT will mess you up real good like that. It won't get better but you will!!
— Queen of Everything (@alysmichelle13) December 15, 2017
Dont worry about college youre going to be a comedian
— AirMexican (@Y0Ur_Dreamz) December 16, 2017
It’s okay, I️ ran headfirst into a road sign in front of the fountain the other day.
— Jack (@JackaRaney) December 16, 2017
I have a story quite similar to this one but I ended up being 24 hours early for the exam so went home and slept
— Jodie Landon (@unexplained94) December 16, 2017
This legit the funniest and most relevant college post I’ve seen in a min
— Carlos Diaz (@og_Lumbo) December 16, 2017
If there’s one lesson that can be learned from her tragic college exam story– hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
Brianna Stone is a reporter and digital producer. Her work has been published by the Austin American-Statesman, the Daily Dot, and USA Today.