- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate 2 Years Ago
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
College finals can be rough– especially when the exam itself isn’t even the most difficult part.
This University of Texas-Austin freshman went viral this weekend after posting a video detailing the horror story of her first ever college exam. In the video, Ann Mark shares her story of forgetting to bring a blue book to the exam, going to the wrong building, and running into glass windows while desperately sprinting across campus.
Mark’s tragic experience is relatable. After getting nearly 2 million views and hundreds of thousands of retweets and likes, other college students and fellow students on campus shared similar stories and wished her better luck for next semester.
Oh bb, welcome to college. UT will mess you up real good like that. It won't get better but you will!!— Queen of Everything (@alysmichelle13) December 15, 2017
Dont worry about college youre going to be a comedian— AirMexican (@Y0Ur_Dreamz) December 16, 2017
It’s okay, I️ ran headfirst into a road sign in front of the fountain the other day.— Jack (@JackaRaney) December 16, 2017
I have a story quite similar to this one but I ended up being 24 hours early for the exam so went home and slept— Jodie Landon (@unexplained94) December 16, 2017
This legit the funniest and most relevant college post I’ve seen in a min— Carlos Diaz (@og_Lumbo) December 16, 2017
If there’s one lesson that can be learned from her tragic college exam story– hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
Brianna Stone is a reporter and digital producer. Her work has been published by the Austin American-Statesman, the Daily Dot, and USA Today.