- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
College finals can be rough– especially when the exam itself isn’t even the most difficult part.
This University of Texas-Austin freshman went viral this weekend after posting a video detailing the horror story of her first ever college exam. In the video, Ann Mark shares her story of forgetting to bring a blue book to the exam, going to the wrong building, and running into glass windows while desperately sprinting across campus.
Mark’s tragic experience is relatable. After getting nearly 2 million views and hundreds of thousands of retweets and likes, other college students and fellow students on campus shared similar stories and wished her better luck for next semester.
Oh bb, welcome to college. UT will mess you up real good like that. It won't get better but you will!!
— Queen of Everything (@alysmichelle13) December 15, 2017
Dont worry about college youre going to be a comedian
— AirMexican (@Y0Ur_Dreamz) December 16, 2017
It’s okay, I️ ran headfirst into a road sign in front of the fountain the other day.
— Jack (@JackaRaney) December 16, 2017
I have a story quite similar to this one but I ended up being 24 hours early for the exam so went home and slept
— Jodie Landon (@unexplained94) December 16, 2017
This legit the funniest and most relevant college post I’ve seen in a min
— Carlos Diaz (@og_Lumbo) December 16, 2017
If there’s one lesson that can be learned from her tragic college exam story– hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
Brianna Stone is a reporter and digital producer. Her work has been published by the Austin American-Statesman, the Daily Dot, and USA Today.