In an attempt to make the “Fuck, Marry, Kill” game more palatable to a wider, more boring audience, CNN chief political correspondent Dana Bash sat in a bar in Boulder, Colorado, with Republican Senator and presidential hopeful Lindsey Graham and asked him which female politicians he would “date, marry, or make vanish.”
At least that’s what we assume he meant by “Do the mormon thing”.
But if you’re gonna change a beloved bar game, at least put some thought into the new options. We humbly suggest:
- Give handjob, elope, kill with kindness
- Dry hump, common law marry, slowly suck the life out of
- Bugger, betroth, bump off
- Sext, move in together, cut their brake cable
Or if you live by yourself:
- Masturbate, buy a cat, stick your head in the oven
It even works on an international level. The U.N. could spend a whole day playing:
- Trade with, annex, bomb
We already know that everyone’s gonna wanna trade with China. They have the sexiest products.
Screengrab via CNN