- Viral video shows an egg getting a hot makeover Tuesday 7:56 PM
- New Netflix feature broadcasts what you’re watching via Instagram Tuesday 6:11 PM
- Videos show alleged Covington teens harassing women, making rape jokes at march Tuesday 4:13 PM
- MAGA teen gets ‘Today Show’ interview—and people are pissed Tuesday 3:38 PM
- Family says hacker sent fake North Korean missile warning through Nest camera Tuesday 2:42 PM
- This Arizona bill would tax internet porn to fund a border wall Tuesday 2:41 PM
- This meme is asking people how they draw the letter X Tuesday 1:18 PM
- Charlie Kirk’s love of U.S. healthcare system put to the test after back problems Tuesday 1:12 PM
- Fyre Fest caterer who was left broke has received $160,000 in donations Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The YouTuber who taught a dog to give the Nazi salute on command can’t find a job Tuesday 12:24 PM
- The ‘oh yeah yeah’ meme is flooding YouTube—and KSI can’t deal Tuesday 12:20 PM
- Did this d*ck-drawing Instagram star steal her gag from a rival runner? Tuesday 12:00 PM
- Rep. Steve King, best known for his racism, tweets a fake MLK quote Tuesday 11:54 AM
- Facebook is helping husbands ‘brainwash’ their wives with targeted ads Tuesday 11:35 AM
- Twitch streamer Pink_Sparkles responds to gamers who don’t think she belongs Tuesday 11:29 AM
Kinda like being a lifelong Cavs fan.
The Cleveland Cavaliers earned their first NBA championship in team history on Sunday night after besting the Warriors in a winner-take-all Game 7. Fans were so excited they allegedly stole a firetruck to commemorate the win.
Cleveland had to act fast to ensure that Cavs fans didn’t destroy their home turf. A parade was held on Wednesday night and—to the amazement of officials—instead of destroying public property, fans pretty much just destroyed themselves.
People partied everywhere, including every eyesore of a parking garage dotting the downtown area. Folks climbed buildings in hopes of catching LeBron cheesin’ and J.R. Smith still refusing to wear a shirt.
The real MVP of doing it Cleveland style wasn’t high up in the sky, however. He was on the ground and with the people. And he was eating horse shit.
Like all sports teams in Cleveland, the Cavs have been anything but good since their founding in 1970. Be it in baseball, football, or basketball, fans have been figuratively eating shit for decades. Perhaps actually just saying “fuck it” and going all-in on excrement is that much better.
Certainly, it’s not for this fan’s health. According to the all-knowing garbage oracle Yahoo! Answers, ingesting horse shit is bad for you because eating shit is always bad for you… unless the horse is healthy. In which case, time to turn up.
H/T Barstool Sports
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.