- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
Self-described as the “greatest author of our generation,” Tingle released a book titled Revengers Buttgame: Antguy Gets Small to Go Into Thamos’ Butt and Then Gets Big and Hard on Tuesday. The book chronicles the epic clash of how superhero team the Revengers will retaliate after “a powerful cosmic dinosaur named Thamos claps his buns together and makes half the universe disappear.” Dinosaur erotica is a recurring element of Tingle’s work.
Based on the Endgame fan theory that recently resurfaced, in Tingle’s novel, “It’s up to Antguy to use his amazing powers, shrinking himself down, entering Thamos’ butt, then blowing up extra large.” When it comes to the Endgame theory, most theorists can’t determine how this situation would actually play out. Most theorists, however, aren’t Tingle.
Things go awry as ”the heroes didn’t quite consider the strength of Thamos’ galactic buns, but Antguy soon finds himself using the power of love to change the course of history.”
Asked why he wanted to further examine the fan theory, Tingle told the Daily Dot, “if [Paul Rudd] can be a small man and a big man, then he could probably find some new ways to prove love inside a butt.”
Previous Tingle works include Domald Tromp Pounded In The Butt By The Handsome Russian T-Rex Who Also Peed On His Butt And Then Blackmailed Him With The Videos Of His Butt Getting Peed On and Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt. The content is exactly what you’d expect.
Revengers Buttgame is available for digital purchase on Amazon for $2.99.
Ignacio Martinez is a journalism student at the University of Texas at Austin and an intern at the Daily Dot. His work has appeared in the Texas Observer and on the airwaves at KVRX 91.7 FM.