- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
Chrissy Teigen is known for her meme-ability. And her most famous meme came from her absolutely epic cringe face at the 2015 Golden Globes awards. Since then, she and her husband John Legend have had two kids, who many (including Teigen) believe are the couple’s exact replicas.
Their daughter Luna proved this when someone snapped a photo of her and her dad while visiting the set of The Voice, where Legend is a judge. Luna’s face is basically a recreation of Teigen’s cringe face.
Teigen saw the resemblance and posted the photo on Twitter writing, “omg me.”
omg me pic.twitter.com/xEZt57CdcC— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) May 8, 2019
She then took the photo to Instagram with a side by side to show just how similar she and her daughter are. “O dear,” she wrote.
Twitter had some fun with the near mirror image. One person put Luna’s earmuffs on Teigen’s head.
Others took it and ran with relateable memes. “Me checking my bank account after spending blindly for a week,” one person captioned the picture.
Me checking my bank account after spending blindly for a week. 😭 https://t.co/ISW7JxwXnJ— ✨LaChe’🖤🥀✨ (@shadyladyxo_) May 9, 2019
“When someone tells you something you didn’t wanna hear,” someone else wrote.
When someone tells you something you didn’t wanna hear https://t.co/ServYKuKFe— Hailey 🌙 (@haileytayy) May 9, 2019
Like mother, like daughter.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.