- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Saturday 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Saturday 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
Chrissy Teigen is known for her meme-ability. And her most famous meme came from her absolutely epic cringe face at the 2015 Golden Globes awards. Since then, she and her husband John Legend have had two kids, who many (including Teigen) believe are the couple’s exact replicas.
Their daughter Luna proved this when someone snapped a photo of her and her dad while visiting the set of The Voice, where Legend is a judge. Luna’s face is basically a recreation of Teigen’s cringe face.
Teigen saw the resemblance and posted the photo on Twitter writing, “omg me.”
omg me pic.twitter.com/xEZt57CdcC— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) May 8, 2019
She then took the photo to Instagram with a side by side to show just how similar she and her daughter are. “O dear,” she wrote.
Twitter had some fun with the near mirror image. One person put Luna’s earmuffs on Teigen’s head.
Others took it and ran with relateable memes. “Me checking my bank account after spending blindly for a week,” one person captioned the picture.
Me checking my bank account after spending blindly for a week. 😭 https://t.co/ISW7JxwXnJ— ✨LaChe’🖤🥀✨ (@shadyladyxo_) May 9, 2019
“When someone tells you something you didn’t wanna hear,” someone else wrote.
When someone tells you something you didn’t wanna hear https://t.co/ServYKuKFe— Hailey 🌙 (@haileytayy) May 9, 2019
Like mother, like daughter.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.