- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus 7 Months Ago
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it 7 Months Ago
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Today 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Today 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Today 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Today 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Today 2:06 PM
- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet Today 1:25 PM
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? Today 1:09 PM
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year Today 12:47 PM
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme Today 12:41 PM
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Today 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Today 11:46 AM
- 27 senators call on Trump to fire Stephen Miller Today 11:13 AM
- Conservatives are fighting over whether porn is OK Today 10:39 AM
Chrissy Teigen is known for her meme-ability. And her most famous meme came from her absolutely epic cringe face at the 2015 Golden Globes awards. Since then, she and her husband John Legend have had two kids, who many (including Teigen) believe are the couple’s exact replicas.
Their daughter Luna proved this when someone snapped a photo of her and her dad while visiting the set of The Voice, where Legend is a judge. Luna’s face is basically a recreation of Teigen’s cringe face.
Teigen saw the resemblance and posted the photo on Twitter writing, “omg me.”
omg me pic.twitter.com/xEZt57CdcC— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) May 8, 2019
She then took the photo to Instagram with a side by side to show just how similar she and her daughter are. “O dear,” she wrote.
Twitter had some fun with the near mirror image. One person put Luna’s earmuffs on Teigen’s head.
Others took it and ran with relateable memes. “Me checking my bank account after spending blindly for a week,” one person captioned the picture.
Me checking my bank account after spending blindly for a week. 😭 https://t.co/ISW7JxwXnJ— ✨LaChe’🖤🥀✨ (@shadyladyxo_) May 9, 2019
“When someone tells you something you didn’t wanna hear,” someone else wrote.
When someone tells you something you didn’t wanna hear https://t.co/ServYKuKFe— Hailey 🌙 (@haileytayy) May 9, 2019
Like mother, like daughter.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.