- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise 3 Months Ago
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Today 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Today 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur Friday 6:59 PM
- QAnon supporters claim they couldn’t sport Q attire at Trump rally Friday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Southampton vs. Liverpool Friday 4:55 PM
- See when and where your team plays: The 2019 NFL preseason schedule Friday 4:51 PM
Chrissy Teigen is known for her meme-ability. And her most famous meme came from her absolutely epic cringe face at the 2015 Golden Globes awards. Since then, she and her husband John Legend have had two kids, who many (including Teigen) believe are the couple’s exact replicas.
Their daughter Luna proved this when someone snapped a photo of her and her dad while visiting the set of The Voice, where Legend is a judge. Luna’s face is basically a recreation of Teigen’s cringe face.
Teigen saw the resemblance and posted the photo on Twitter writing, “omg me.”
omg me pic.twitter.com/xEZt57CdcC— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) May 8, 2019
She then took the photo to Instagram with a side by side to show just how similar she and her daughter are. “O dear,” she wrote.
Twitter had some fun with the near mirror image. One person put Luna’s earmuffs on Teigen’s head.
Others took it and ran with relateable memes. “Me checking my bank account after spending blindly for a week,” one person captioned the picture.
Me checking my bank account after spending blindly for a week. 😭 https://t.co/ISW7JxwXnJ— ✨LaChe’🖤🥀✨ (@shadyladyxo_) May 9, 2019
“When someone tells you something you didn’t wanna hear,” someone else wrote.
When someone tells you something you didn’t wanna hear https://t.co/ServYKuKFe— Hailey 🌙 (@haileytayy) May 9, 2019
Like mother, like daughter.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.