- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records 1 Month Ago
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free 1 Month Ago
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war 1 Month Ago
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
- Coca-Cola now exists in ‘Star Wars’ canon Today 6:44 AM
- How #TCOT gave birth to Trump Today 6:30 AM
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
Chrissy Teigen’s daughter perfectly recreates her epic cringe face
Like mother, like daughter.
Chrissy Teigen is known for her meme-ability. And her most famous meme came from her absolutely epic cringe face at the 2015 Golden Globes awards. Since then, she and her husband John Legend have had two kids, who many (including Teigen) believe are the couple’s exact replicas.
Their daughter Luna proved this when someone snapped a photo of her and her dad while visiting the set of The Voice, where Legend is a judge. Luna’s face is basically a recreation of Teigen’s cringe face.
Teigen saw the resemblance and posted the photo on Twitter writing, “omg me.”
omg me pic.twitter.com/xEZt57CdcC
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) May 8, 2019
She then took the photo to Instagram with a side by side to show just how similar she and her daughter are. “O dear,” she wrote.
Twitter had some fun with the near mirror image. One person put Luna’s earmuffs on Teigen’s head.
— Andy #SaveODAAT (@_rallycap) May 8, 2019
Others took it and ran with relateable memes. “Me checking my bank account after spending blindly for a week,” one person captioned the picture.
Me checking my bank account after spending blindly for a week. 😭 https://t.co/ISW7JxwXnJ
— ✨LaChe’🖤🥀✨ (@shadyladyxo_) May 9, 2019
“When someone tells you something you didn’t wanna hear,” someone else wrote.
When someone tells you something you didn’t wanna hear https://t.co/ServYKuKFe
— Hailey 🌙 (@haileytayy) May 9, 2019
Like mother, like daughter.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.