- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps 4 Years Ago
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media 4 Years Ago
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook 4 Years Ago
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ 4 Years Ago
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Today 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Today 2:26 PM
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers Today 2:07 PM
- Teen consumes ungodly amount of meat, becomes meme Today 2:07 PM
- Edward Snowden says 9/11 could have been stopped on Joe Rogan podcast Today 1:44 PM
- TikTok releases safety videos Today 1:30 PM
- Instagram to label fake news as ‘False Information’ Today 1:28 PM
- A handy guide to deciding which VSCO filter your photo needs Today 12:35 PM
- Mom calls out teacher for painting fake bullet wound on her son’s face Today 12:04 PM
- It’s time to find the right router for your home Today 11:54 AM
- Matt Gaetz attempts to storm impeachment hearing with a phalanx of elderly white men Today 11:17 AM
Never has a man seemed so lonely making chips and dip
Thank you, Tumblr.
If you’re making chips and queso dip in a microwave, it’s probably because you’re having a party, right?
Not in the case of one older gentleman who stars in the greatest video ever found on Tumblr.
Normally, you’d serve chips and dip during a celebration, like a birthday party or football watch party. The point is, it’s party food. But as this incredible video mashup shows us, sometimes you just want to eat chips and be alone.
“My friend told me to watch this cooking video while listening to sad music,” wrote the video’s creator, Tumblr user spookyandthethief, whose account has since disappeared. “So I mixed a little something for you all.”
Screengrab via The Best of Tumblr/Facebook
Kasia Pilat is a multimedia journalist who worked with the Daily Dot while completing her thesis project with New York University. She's also contributed to WNYC, the Guardian U.S., and Paste Magazine. In 2016, she was a finalist for the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award for her multimedia website What Is Home?.