- ‘Waves’ wrestles with the family drama and breaks it in half 3 Years Ago
- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
How would a chicken wear pants? Like this.
Debra Snodgrass of Prescott Valley, Arizona, posted a video to Facebook of Charlie the chicken wearing some chic blue trousers. Apparently he’s “back at it again,” so we’re guessing this isn’t the first time that good ol’ Charlie has pranced around the yard in the stunning look.
Watch as he hops around the other less-fashionable chickens.
[Placeholder for https://www.facebook.com/william.d.snodgrass/videos/10205211582007710/ video embed.]
And we’ve got to say, those pants really flatter Charlie’s figure. Look how plump his caboose look—it’s tailored to per-fec-tion.
We do have one question though: Charlie, who are you wearing?! This look will undoubtedly be on all the runways later this fall.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.