- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Today 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Today 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- Vidgo provides competitive streaming options in both English and Spanish Saturday 3:34 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
- James Blake defends girlfriend Jameela Jamil amid allegations she’s faking her illnesses Saturday 1:46 PM
- Viral video purports to show doctors with guns amid coronavirus outbreak Saturday 1:07 PM
- Russian YouTubers pretend to be Greta Thunberg, share alleged prank call with Bernie Sanders Saturday 11:07 AM
- TikTok teens are shaving off their eyebrows to ‘look like’ Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid Saturday 10:25 AM
- Wendy’s fires employees over viral TikTok sink bath Saturday 9:05 AM
- This dentist wants to know who left him a negative review online Friday 8:16 PM
- Rashida Tlaib detained during protests over airline work conditions Friday 6:51 PM
It is scientifically proven that Harambe died for our sins, folks. Just ask redditor SeanShuffle, whose extra credit answer to a chemistry test evoked quite the response from his teacher.
When prompted to “spell a word of four or more letters with elements from the periodic table,” SeanShuffle knew exactly what to do. He went all in on the ape who died.
His teacher did him one better. “You win. Dicks out for Harambe,” the mad scientist wrote, albeit slightly censored because schools tend to look down on that kind of thing. Redditors are calling bullshit, though. Despite SeanShuffle having been an active, verified member of the site for half a decade, his credibility has been called into question.
No one’s denying that Harambe died for our sins. They are denying that this chemistry teacher at a remedial school wants to whip his dick out.
Maybe this educator didn’t put his job on the line for the sake of a tired out internet joke. At least SeanShuffle got extra credit for his efforts. You win. We all win.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.