- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Sunday 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Sunday 1:00 AM
May the catwalk jokes commence.
A cat in Istanbul made its way onto the runway during the Vakko Esmod International Fashion Show, and it stole everyone’s heart in the process. Apparently, the cat came from the garden at the Vakko Esmod fashion school, which makes sense as it seems totally comfortable on stage. It appeared to have a grand time cleaning itself in front of everyone and swatting at the models as they walked by.
A fashion designer named Göksen Hakkı Ali, who was watching the show, captured the cat’s antics and posted the video to Instagram, where it has now been watched over 300,000 times.
Vogue Pairs reposted the video to Twitter, where it’s also receiving a lot of attention.
Where is this cat now, cuz I want to adopt him. lol. For real.
— Dante Zuccaro (@mrdantezuccaro) October 30, 2018
— ❤Shin Loves BTS RMxMono❤ 방탄소년단 (@ShirnellR) October 29, 2018
“Everybody was in shock,” Hakkı Ali told The Dodo, when asked about the cat’s appearance.
“The cat randomly walked in,” a spokesperson for Vakko Esmod told BuzzFeed News. “We have many cats in our school’s garden, and in our company. This one suddenly decided to visit us. He preferred to walk [and] sit on the stage.”
Although it wasn’t an invited guest, Vakko Esmond still shared a few shots of the cat on its Instagram account.
Here’s the frisky feline in a stunning fur coat, showing off a few of its best moves.
And if you just can’t get enough, Merwe Mj, another show attendee, captured the cat’s antics from a different angle.
Someone get that kitty a contract.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.