- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
May the catwalk jokes commence.
A cat in Istanbul made its way onto the runway during the Vakko Esmod International Fashion Show, and it stole everyone’s heart in the process. Apparently, the cat came from the garden at the Vakko Esmod fashion school, which makes sense as it seems totally comfortable on stage. It appeared to have a grand time cleaning itself in front of everyone and swatting at the models as they walked by.
A fashion designer named Göksen Hakkı Ali, who was watching the show, captured the cat’s antics and posted the video to Instagram, where it has now been watched over 300,000 times.
Vogue Pairs reposted the video to Twitter, where it’s also receiving a lot of attention.
Where is this cat now, cuz I want to adopt him. lol. For real.
— Dante Zuccaro (@mrdantezuccaro) October 30, 2018
— ❤Shin Loves BTS RMxMono❤ 방탄소년단 (@ShirnellR) October 29, 2018
“Everybody was in shock,” Hakkı Ali told The Dodo, when asked about the cat’s appearance.
“The cat randomly walked in,” a spokesperson for Vakko Esmod told BuzzFeed News. “We have many cats in our school’s garden, and in our company. This one suddenly decided to visit us. He preferred to walk [and] sit on the stage.”
Although it wasn’t an invited guest, Vakko Esmond still shared a few shots of the cat on its Instagram account.
Here’s the frisky feline in a stunning fur coat, showing off a few of its best moves.
And if you just can’t get enough, Merwe Mj, another show attendee, captured the cat’s antics from a different angle.
Someone get that kitty a contract.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.