- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming 9 Months Ago
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
- Should you be concerned about your privacy on FaceApp? Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China Wednesday 3:33 PM
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing Wednesday 3:14 PM
- The time traveler conversation meme finds its way to TikTok Wednesday 2:52 PM
- Grimes claims she had an ‘experimental’ eye surgery and practices sword fighting Wednesday 2:42 PM
- 70 Border Patrol employees under investigation for posts in secret Facebook group Wednesday 1:45 PM
May the catwalk jokes commence.
A cat in Istanbul made its way onto the runway during the Vakko Esmod International Fashion Show, and it stole everyone’s heart in the process. Apparently, the cat came from the garden at the Vakko Esmod fashion school, which makes sense as it seems totally comfortable on stage. It appeared to have a grand time cleaning itself in front of everyone and swatting at the models as they walked by.
A fashion designer named Göksen Hakkı Ali, who was watching the show, captured the cat’s antics and posted the video to Instagram, where it has now been watched over 300,000 times.
Vogue Pairs reposted the video to Twitter, where it’s also receiving a lot of attention.
Where is this cat now, cuz I want to adopt him. lol. For real.— Dante Zuccaro (@mrdantezuccaro) October 30, 2018
“Everybody was in shock,” Hakkı Ali told The Dodo, when asked about the cat’s appearance.
“The cat randomly walked in,” a spokesperson for Vakko Esmod told BuzzFeed News. “We have many cats in our school’s garden, and in our company. This one suddenly decided to visit us. He preferred to walk [and] sit on the stage.”
Although it wasn’t an invited guest, Vakko Esmond still shared a few shots of the cat on its Instagram account.
Here’s the frisky feline in a stunning fur coat, showing off a few of its best moves.
And if you just can’t get enough, Merwe Mj, another show attendee, captured the cat’s antics from a different angle.
Someone get that kitty a contract.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.