- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Friday 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Friday 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Friday 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Friday 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Friday 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Friday 10:21 AM
Super-fast twirling toy makes cat lose his mind a little bit
Don’t worry, this story has a happy ending.
It’s one of the oldest tricks in the book: Entertain a cat with simple toy, and you’ll probably end up having more fun than the cat. But this form of entertainment reaches the next level when the toy is moving faster than one little cat can handle.
He certainly gives it his best shot, but viewers are quick to make jokes about the cat having an internal error as it tries to follow it and ultimately fails—to the amusement of his owners.
Despite the amusement at this cat’s expense, this story does have a happy ending: “Of course!” dollyllama1 said when someone asked if the cat ended up with the toy. “He nearly had a seizure he was so excited.”
So everyone gets what they want. Until the cat gets bored and sets his sights on a new toy, that is. Such is cat life.
Photo via Pete Markham/Flickr
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.