- Juventus vs. Inter Milan live stream postponed due to coronavirus concerns 10 Months Ago
- Why is Instagram still hosting ‘Black Lives Don’t Matter’ accounts? Today 7:14 AM
- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
Warning: This post contains minor spoilers for Avengers: Endgame.
For the last year, a theory circulating around the internet claimed that Ant-Man (aka Scott Lang) could destroy Thanos by crawling up his butt and expanding. Now that Avengers: Endgame is out, we know that Ant-Man does not crawl up Thanos’ butt (sorry). But the Russo Brothers, who directed the last chapter in the Avengers saga (well, until Disney makes more Marvel films), still managed to include some butt-related content involving Ant-Man in the film.
In Endgame, Ant-Man claims that Steve Rogers/Captain America has a great ass. More specifically, it’s “America’s ass.” And who can argue with that assessment? Even Steve agrees with him. Tony Stark also comments on Rogers’ backside, telling him in the same scene that “that suit did nothing for your ass.”
Fans clearly loved all this butt talk between three men.
"Ooh, Mr. Roger, that suit did nothing for your ass."— klaus hargreeves ☁ (@stehptehptehp) April 25, 2019
First of all, I stan a gay-ass remark. pic.twitter.com/Hbf3LXmHhQ
"As far as I'm concerned that is America's ass". - Scott Lang an intellectual pic.twitter.com/XmOuvrKvZd— I AM INEVITABLE #WATCH ENDGAME (@saammmyyyytan) April 24, 2019
Very happy the writers of ENDGAME acknowledged the collective thirst of Twitter and gave us America's Ass.— Yolanda Machado (@SassyMamainLA) April 26, 2019
good night to captain america’s ass only pic.twitter.com/tDYha98XI0— mal (@jeonpocky_) April 26, 2019
“America’s ass” feels like it was written specifically for Twitter, a place where people are regularly horny on main. What a gift.
What about the other asses of the Marvel Cinematic Universe? You can check them all out in this great thread from last year.
Obviously starting with the ass legend Chris Evans in Captain America: Civil War (2016) pic.twitter.com/aPKXU8wFUs— rosie saw endgame ︽✵︽ (@imsorrytony) May 6, 2018
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.