- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Tuesday 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Tuesday 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Tuesday 2:30 PM
Warning: This post contains minor spoilers for Avengers: Endgame.
For the last year, a theory circulating around the internet claimed that Ant-Man (aka Scott Lang) could destroy Thanos by crawling up his butt and expanding. Now that Avengers: Endgame is out, we know that Ant-Man does not crawl up Thanos’ butt (sorry). But the Russo Brothers, who directed the last chapter in the Avengers saga (well, until Disney makes more Marvel films), still managed to include some butt-related content involving Ant-Man in the film.
In Endgame, Ant-Man claims that Steve Rogers/Captain America has a great ass. More specifically, it’s “America’s ass.” And who can argue with that assessment? Even Steve agrees with him. Tony Stark also comments on Rogers’ backside, telling him in the same scene that “that suit did nothing for your ass.”
Fans clearly loved all this butt talk between three men.
"Ooh, Mr. Roger, that suit did nothing for your ass."— klaus hargreeves ☁ (@stehptehptehp) April 25, 2019
First of all, I stan a gay-ass remark. pic.twitter.com/Hbf3LXmHhQ
"As far as I'm concerned that is America's ass". - Scott Lang an intellectual pic.twitter.com/XmOuvrKvZd— I AM INEVITABLE #WATCH ENDGAME (@saammmyyyytan) April 24, 2019
Very happy the writers of ENDGAME acknowledged the collective thirst of Twitter and gave us America's Ass.— Yolanda Machado (@SassyMamainLA) April 26, 2019
good night to captain america’s ass only pic.twitter.com/tDYha98XI0— mal (@jeonpocky_) April 26, 2019
appreciation tweet for steve rogers's butt 😌🍑 pic.twitter.com/hJQ7c5AqAT— leann ⎊ inactive bc school don't unfollow (@avvngrs) April 25, 2019
“America’s ass” feels like it was written specifically for Twitter, a place where people are regularly horny on main. What a gift.
What about the other asses of the Marvel Cinematic Universe? You can check them all out in this great thread from last year.
Obviously starting with the ass legend Chris Evans in Captain America: Civil War (2016) pic.twitter.com/aPKXU8wFUs— rosie saw endgame ︽✵︽ (@imsorrytony) May 6, 2018
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.