- Coca-Cola now exists in ‘Star Wars’ canon 2 Months Ago
- How #TCOT gave birth to Trump 2 Months Ago
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Tuesday 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Tuesday 2:22 PM
Thank you for your service, Steve.
Warning: This post contains minor spoilers for Avengers: Endgame.
For the last year, a theory circulating around the internet claimed that Ant-Man (aka Scott Lang) could destroy Thanos by crawling up his butt and expanding. Now that Avengers: Endgame is out, we know that Ant-Man does not crawl up Thanos’ butt (sorry). But the Russo Brothers, who directed the last chapter in the Avengers saga (well, until Disney makes more Marvel films), still managed to include some butt-related content involving Ant-Man in the film.
In Endgame, Ant-Man claims that Steve Rogers/Captain America has a great ass. More specifically, it’s “America’s ass.” And who can argue with that assessment? Even Steve agrees with him. Tony Stark also comments on Rogers’ backside, telling him in the same scene that “that suit did nothing for your ass.”
Fans clearly loved all this butt talk between three men.
"Ooh, Mr. Roger, that suit did nothing for your ass."
First of all, I stan a gay-ass remark. pic.twitter.com/Hbf3LXmHhQ
— klaus hargreeves ☁ (@stehptehptehp) April 25, 2019
"As far as I'm concerned that is America's ass". – Scott Lang an intellectual pic.twitter.com/XmOuvrKvZd
— I AM INEVITABLE #WATCH ENDGAME (@saammmyyyytan) April 24, 2019
— mina watched endgame begrudgingly (@onvourleft) April 25, 2019
Very happy the writers of ENDGAME acknowledged the collective thirst of Twitter and gave us America's Ass.
— Yolanda Machado (@SassyMamainLA) April 26, 2019
good night to captain america’s ass only pic.twitter.com/tDYha98XI0
— mal (@jeonpocky_) April 26, 2019
— morgan | SAW ENDGAME x4 (@downeydiaries) April 24, 2019
appreciation tweet for steve rogers's butt 😌🍑 pic.twitter.com/hJQ7c5AqAT
— leann ⎊ inactive bc school don't unfollow (@avvngrs) April 25, 2019
— Eddie (@eddie_reyes25) April 26, 2019
“America’s ass” feels like it was written specifically for Twitter, a place where people are regularly horny on main. What a gift.
What about the other asses of the Marvel Cinematic Universe? You can check them all out in this great thread from last year.
Obviously starting with the ass legend Chris Evans in Captain America: Civil War (2016) pic.twitter.com/aPKXU8wFUs
— rosie saw endgame ︽✵︽ (@imsorrytony) May 6, 2018
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.