- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits Monday 11:47 AM
Warning: This post contains minor spoilers for Avengers: Endgame.
For the last year, a theory circulating around the internet claimed that Ant-Man (aka Scott Lang) could destroy Thanos by crawling up his butt and expanding. Now that Avengers: Endgame is out, we know that Ant-Man does not crawl up Thanos’ butt (sorry). But the Russo Brothers, who directed the last chapter in the Avengers saga (well, until Disney makes more Marvel films), still managed to include some butt-related content involving Ant-Man in the film.
In Endgame, Ant-Man claims that Steve Rogers/Captain America has a great ass. More specifically, it’s “America’s ass.” And who can argue with that assessment? Even Steve agrees with him. Tony Stark also comments on Rogers’ backside, telling him in the same scene that “that suit did nothing for your ass.”
Fans clearly loved all this butt talk between three men.
"Ooh, Mr. Roger, that suit did nothing for your ass."— klaus hargreeves ☁ (@stehptehptehp) April 25, 2019
First of all, I stan a gay-ass remark. pic.twitter.com/Hbf3LXmHhQ
"As far as I'm concerned that is America's ass". - Scott Lang an intellectual pic.twitter.com/XmOuvrKvZd— I AM INEVITABLE #WATCH ENDGAME (@saammmyyyytan) April 24, 2019
Very happy the writers of ENDGAME acknowledged the collective thirst of Twitter and gave us America's Ass.— Yolanda Machado (@SassyMamainLA) April 26, 2019
good night to captain america’s ass only pic.twitter.com/tDYha98XI0— mal (@jeonpocky_) April 26, 2019
appreciation tweet for steve rogers's butt 😌🍑 pic.twitter.com/hJQ7c5AqAT— leann ⎊ inactive bc school don't unfollow (@avvngrs) April 25, 2019
“America’s ass” feels like it was written specifically for Twitter, a place where people are regularly horny on main. What a gift.
What about the other asses of the Marvel Cinematic Universe? You can check them all out in this great thread from last year.
Obviously starting with the ass legend Chris Evans in Captain America: Civil War (2016) pic.twitter.com/aPKXU8wFUs— rosie saw endgame ︽✵︽ (@imsorrytony) May 6, 2018
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.