- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Saturday 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Saturday 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
In one of the most ambitious crossovers to ever grace the internet, Brother Nature and Mason Ramsey teamed up to bop to the “Old Town Road” remix together while riding horses.
“Took a lil trip to Old Town Road today,” Brother Nature posted on Twitter along with a video of the two.
Took a lil trip down Old Town Road today 🤠 pic.twitter.com/BJ5GUIdUQk— Brother Nature (@BrotherNature) April 8, 2019
The whole thing was inevitable. Brother Nature is an animal whisperer and probably brought the horses, while Mason Ramsey is a country yodeling sensation, and Lil Nas X’s hit song is shaking up the country genre.
Of course, the internet loved the duo together. People even made their own remixes to the remix.
“I got canela in the back,” one Twitter user wrote. “Brought my doe a snack,” another added.
I got canela in the back— Canela The Savage (@cannelaaa) April 8, 2019
brought my doe a snack— Cameron Cool (@ccooluke) April 8, 2019
Canela is the most famous of all Brother Nature’s animal friends, and he can always be seen feeding them various snacks in his viral videos.
“Old Town Road” is just the gift that keeps on giving by continuing to bring together iconic duos. On Friday, Lil Nas X and Billy Ray Cyrus made headlines after collaborating on the viral song and releasing the remix to it.
see he left and came back with help lol pic.twitter.com/iriiWCkq5l— nope (@LilNasX) April 5, 2019
Cyrus hopped on the song after Billboard took down the original version from the country chart, which sparked a debate about country music and race.
“It was so obvious to me after hearing the song just one time. I was thinking, what’s not country about it? What’s the rudimentary element of a country and western song?” Cyrus asked in a tweet about the song. “Then I thought, it’s honest, humble, and has an infectious hook, and a banjo. What the hell more do ya need?”
It was so obvious to me after hearing the song just one time. I was thinking, what’s not country about it? What’s the rudimentary element of a country and western song? Then I thought, it’s honest, humble, and has an infectious hook, and a banjo. What the hell more do ya need?— Billy Ray Cyrus (@billyraycyrus) April 5, 2019
By Monday evening, the “Old Town Road” remix had snagged the No. 1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100.
Eilish O’Sullivan is the news wire editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.