- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah 5 Years Ago
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State 5 Years Ago
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Friday 12:33 PM
How one brave brony turned The Sims into a virtual horse-fetish palace
Warning: Things are about to get weird.
Adult male fans of My Little Pony, commonly known as bronies, have found a home on 4chan, the 11-year-old forum that remains among the most bizarre and influential places on the Internet. One brave brony flocked to the video game Sims 4 to live out his fetish in a virtual world—and documented every step for 4chan’s /mlp/ community.
“This is Anon. Anon is living the dream,” the text reads. “On his way to his new home, he stumbled across a magical portal. What came through to visit him… will shock him for the rest of his life.”
At this point, we have no idea where this story is going, or what this little green man-child is going to do. It’s just The Sims, right? It can’t get that weird. Or that sexual.
Creating one horse in The Sims is a little odd. But our hero is doing even more than that.
He’s created a whole world of dead-eyed, multicolored stock horses to frolic with amid the lime-green pastures of Simtopia. Here’s the happy family all together.
This is actually a family portrait of that lonely 4chan anon and all his pony friends in The Sims. It’s so incredible that the cutups of /mlp/, one of the weirdest communities on 4chan, can’t help but laugh.
Then OP begins his journey. He starts in his very own ranch-style house, somewhere beyond time and space.
I mean, really, what can you say?
Can you look at the following image without falling out of your chair? I sure can’t.
Eventually the original poster disappeared. Maybe he couldn’t keep up with the 4chan demands, or maybe he was just too enamored of his magical realm to ever care about earthly duties. But we’ll leave the final word to the always prescient 4chan community, which captures our exact feeling.
Photo via 4chan | Remix by Jason Reed
Entertainment and sports reporter Luke Winkie has written everywhere from A.V Club to Vice, including Sports Illustrated, Rolling Stone, Kotaku, Playboy, Mel, and Polygon.