Photo via 1971markus, Asturius/Wikipedia

Caution: Those little plastic horns can be dangerous/hilarious.

Parents need to be cautious when giving their kids cheap plastic toys. Often those toys contain small parts which can become a dangerous choking hazard if swallowed.

That having been said, it’s pretty hilarious that this kid swallowed a party horn and started honking whenever he inhaled.

The 8-year-old Argentinian boy had to go to the hospital, where the horn was surgically removed.

plastic horn Photo via CEN/Mirror

Doctor Gomez Zuviria removed the horn and released the video clip, purportedly to show children the dangers of swallowing these things, but probably also because it’s really really funny.

Not surprisingly this isn’t the first time this has happened.

The boy is expected to make a full recovery.

kid is fine photo via CEN/Mirror

H/T NZ Herald

IRL
The internet has fallen in love with Janet, the female superhero created by a 10-year-old
Finally, a scissor-carrying, jerk-smacking hero only to herself.
From Our VICE Partners

Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.