- Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes suspended from YouTube Today 3:46 PM
- The best sex toys for couples to heat up the holidays Today 3:35 PM
- Chrissy Teigen shares tattoo her dad got of her face for her birthday Today 3:31 PM
- Kavanaugh votes against hearing Planned Parenthood defunding case Today 3:14 PM
- YouTube’s 2018 Rewind video is one of the most-hated videos of all time Today 12:37 PM
- Roger the buff kangaroo has died at the age of 12 Today 12:34 PM
- Elon Musk says no one is censoring his tweets Today 12:22 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for heist movie starring Ben Affleck and Oscar Isaac Today 12:18 PM
- Offset tweeted about missing Cardi B—and the internet isn’t having it Today 12:17 PM
- Why this wild Trump resignation conspiracy theory really makes a lot of sense Today 12:14 PM
- (Likely fake) photo of people having sex on Great Pyramid sparks international outrage Today 12:07 PM
- This gay Black furry is esports’ player of the year—and he’s teaching the far-right a lesson Today 12:04 PM
- Poster for ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie sparks memes Today 11:54 AM
- Gritty, seal with eel top Twitter’s choices for Trump’s next chief of staff Today 11:36 AM
- Police forcefully yank one-year-old baby from mother’s arms during arrest Today 10:41 AM
Caution: Those little plastic horns can be dangerous/hilarious.
Parents need to be cautious when giving their kids cheap plastic toys. Often those toys contain small parts which can become a dangerous choking hazard if swallowed.
That having been said, it’s pretty hilarious that this kid swallowed a party horn and started honking whenever he inhaled.
The 8-year-old Argentinian boy had to go to the hospital, where the horn was surgically removed.
Doctor Gomez Zuviria removed the horn and released the video clip, purportedly to show children the dangers of swallowing these things, but probably also because it’s really really funny.
Not surprisingly this isn’t the first time this has happened.
The boy is expected to make a full recovery.
H/T NZ Herald
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.