- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Thursday 4:35 PM
- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream Thursday 2:38 PM
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Thursday 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Thursday 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Thursday 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Thursday 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture (updated) Thursday 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Thursday 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Thursday 12:01 PM
The Minnesota State Fair certainly sounds like it was a lot of fun. You could see Billy Bob Thornton’s band for free, there was something called the “Thank a Farmer Magic Show,” and just look at these goats!But it seems not everyone was amused. One couple just couldn’t get in the spirit of things, even while riding the Ferris Wheel.
Luckily, the Photoshop masters on Reddit were available to spice things up for them with a good ol’ fashion photoshop battle.
Maybe what the couple needed was just a bit more speed?
Or a friend to keep them company?
One redditor wanted to remind them that things could always be worse.
Perhaps they just needed a more exciting ride.
Or maybe they’re like this all time.
In which case they should probably break up.
You know, before they end up with a kid.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Make sure to check out all the whole battle in its full glory. The dude in the original photo even came across these remixes, and here’s how he reacted.
Not so bored now, are ya.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.