- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Friday 1:01 PM
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Friday 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Friday 12:02 PM
- Popeyes blasted for employee welfare amid chicken sandwich war Friday 11:59 AM
- Cory Booker says nonbinary ‘niephew’ taught him about trans issues Friday 11:53 AM
- Megachurch pushes conversion therapy on Instagram, Facebook with #OnceGay Friday 11:11 AM
- Christian movie review site blasts Netflix’s ‘The Family’ Friday 10:50 AM
- YouTube removes ‘coordinated’ channels spreading Hong Kong misinformation Friday 8:58 AM
The Minnesota State Fair certainly sounds like it was a lot of fun. You could see Billy Bob Thornton’s band for free, there was something called the “Thank a Farmer Magic Show,” and just look at these goats!But it seems not everyone was amused. One couple just couldn’t get in the spirit of things, even while riding the Ferris Wheel.
Luckily, the Photoshop masters on Reddit were available to spice things up for them with a good ol’ fashion photoshop battle.
Maybe what the couple needed was just a bit more speed?
Or a friend to keep them company?
One redditor wanted to remind them that things could always be worse.
Perhaps they just needed a more exciting ride.
Or maybe they’re like this all time.
In which case they should probably break up.
You know, before they end up with a kid.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Make sure to check out all the whole battle in its full glory. The dude in the original photo even came across these remixes, and here’s how he reacted.
Not so bored now, are ya.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.