- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ 3 Years Ago
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Today 3:03 PM
- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act Today 2:15 PM
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes Today 1:54 PM
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Today 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
- Parkland grad says Harvard rescinded offer after racist comments surfaced Today 10:10 AM
- ‘The Edge of Democracy’ chronicles the downfall of Brazil’s political leaders Today 9:42 AM
- Suzanne Collins is writing a ‘Hunger Games’ prequel Today 9:31 AM
- KSI rips Logan Paul for delay in their YouTube boxing rematch Today 9:02 AM
Bored couple at state fair get some excitement Photoshopped in
They needed help spicing up their dull relationship.
The Minnesota State Fair certainly sounds like it was a lot of fun. You could see Billy Bob Thornton’s band for free, there was something called the “Thank a Farmer Magic Show,” and just look at these goats!But it seems not everyone was amused. One couple just couldn’t get in the spirit of things, even while riding the Ferris Wheel.
Luckily, the Photoshop masters on Reddit were available to spice things up for them with a good ol’ fashion photoshop battle.
Maybe what the couple needed was just a bit more speed?
Or a friend to keep them company?
One redditor wanted to remind them that things could always be worse.
Perhaps they just needed a more exciting ride.
Or maybe they’re like this all time.
In which case they should probably break up.
You know, before they end up with a kid.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Make sure to check out all the whole battle in its full glory. The dude in the original photo even came across these remixes, and here’s how he reacted.
Not so bored now, are ya.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.