- 2020 celeb donations: Hanks loves Biden, Stamos stans Buttigieg 4 Years Ago
- AirTV is essential for Sling TV subscribers 4 Years Ago
- #ICEBae is reportedly a Democrat–and she has some things to get off her chest Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Fans are stoked that Taika Waititi is back to direct ‘Thor 4’ Tuesday 7:22 PM
- Sacha Baron Cohen thanks ‘co-stars’ Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin for making Emmy nominations possible Tuesday 6:43 PM
- Roger Stone barred from posting on all social media platforms Tuesday 6:03 PM
- The FaceApp challenge shows you how gracefully you’ll age Tuesday 5:16 PM
- Kylie Jenner opens up about her mental health in candid Instagram post Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Fans speculate wildly about Naomi Watts’ ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel role after leaked set photo Tuesday 3:54 PM
- New Jersey congressman joins House Democrats ‘Squad’ because of an Onion article Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Twitter begins rolling out new desktop redesign, and users aren’t happy Tuesday 1:54 PM
- Man asks his girlfriend to ‘unlove’ her ex—and people do not agree with him Tuesday 1:37 PM
- Relive a forgotten gem with the TurboGrafx-16 Mini console Tuesday 1:09 PM
- Judge says Daily Stormer founder must pay $14 million for harassing Jewish realtor Tuesday 1:01 PM
- Graphic depiction of suicide cut from Netflix’s ’13 Reasons Why’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
Your favorite boob-twerking model is back with a Valentine’s Day surprise
Sara X is a national treasure.
She’s back and better than ever with a very special Valentine’s Day surprise: a video of her twerking her boobs to the tune of what every minimally talented fourth-grader learns to play during piano lessons, Beethoven’s “Für Elise.”
Is the somber “Für Elise” a totally appropriate tune for Valentine’s Day? Nah, not really. Are Sara’s frenetic boob-twerking motions in sync with the somber tune, as more than one YouTube commenter has pointed out? Not exactly! But you still gotta love someone who responds to her critics with the following comment:
Sara X Mills/YouTube
Sara X, you are a goddamn national treasure and I will violently boob-twerk in the face of anyone who says differently.
H/T Barstool Sports | Screengrab via Sara X Mills/YouTube
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.