- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ 4 Years Ago
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected 4 Years Ago
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Today 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Today 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Today 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Today 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Today 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Today 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Today 12:55 PM
- A GoFundMe for Eric Garner’s killer has raised more than $70,000 Today 12:49 PM
- YouTuber finds GoPro footage of man who drowned in 2017 Today 12:20 PM
- Netflix’s ’45 rpm’ is as tired as the boomer rock era it tries to honor Today 11:38 AM
- Teen arrested for threatening to ‘slaughter’ abortion clinic on iFunny Today 11:29 AM
- How to stream the LA Galaxy vs. Cruz Azul Leagues Cup semifinal match Today 11:10 AM
- Going broke over the App Store? Here’s how to turn off in-app purchases Today 10:49 AM
Christmas will be extra nippy with this NSFW sweater
Rudolph’s never looked like this before.
This article contains explicit content and is NSFW.
The “Sexy Ugly Christmas Sweater” is sure to catch people’s attention at any party during this festive time of year. A convenient hole allows one of your breasts to hang out; with a cute little red pastie, this boob will look just like Rudolph the Reindeer. (And you’ll be glowing with confidence.)
Every red, green, or multi-colored sweater comes with reindeer eyes and nose pastie. And no two sweaters are alike, each made with tender love and care. The Etsy retailer, YourSassyGrandma, will also take custom size orders. But please note: The garment isn’t intended for breastfeeding since, the eyes can be a choking hazard. So no “Santa Baby” suckling.
Dudes can also get in on the fun with the men’s version of the sweater, which features a bigger gap for your pectoral muscle. A good amount of chest hair is suggested to help give the illusion of bushy reindeer fur.
No matter what gender you happen to be, you’ll look so hot in these sweaters that people won’t need that spiked cocoa to keep warm.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.