- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win 4 Years Ago
- Temple student refers to Philly as the ‘ghetto’ in ‘unacceptable’ TikTok 4 Years Ago
- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power Today 6:30 AM
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Wednesday 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Wednesday 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Wednesday 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Wednesday 1:15 PM
Christmas will be extra nippy with this NSFW sweater
Rudolph’s never looked like this before.
This article contains explicit content and is NSFW.
The “Sexy Ugly Christmas Sweater” is sure to catch people’s attention at any party during this festive time of year. A convenient hole allows one of your breasts to hang out; with a cute little red pastie, this boob will look just like Rudolph the Reindeer. (And you’ll be glowing with confidence.)
Every red, green, or multi-colored sweater comes with reindeer eyes and nose pastie. And no two sweaters are alike, each made with tender love and care. The Etsy retailer, YourSassyGrandma, will also take custom size orders. But please note: The garment isn’t intended for breastfeeding since, the eyes can be a choking hazard. So no “Santa Baby” suckling.
Dudes can also get in on the fun with the men’s version of the sweater, which features a bigger gap for your pectoral muscle. A good amount of chest hair is suggested to help give the illusion of bushy reindeer fur.
No matter what gender you happen to be, you’ll look so hot in these sweaters that people won’t need that spiked cocoa to keep warm.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.