- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City 2 Years Ago
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur Friday 6:59 PM
- QAnon supporters claim they couldn’t sport Q attire at Trump rally Friday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Southampton vs. Liverpool Friday 4:55 PM
- See when and where your team plays: The 2019 NFL preseason schedule Friday 4:51 PM
- Twitter is testing a feature that would hide offensive DMs you receive Friday 4:19 PM
- How to stream Arsenal vs. Burnley Friday 4:15 PM
Footage from the awards show caught the 6-year-old motioning for her parents to quiet down as they applauded while Camila Cabello gave a moving speech about Dreamers in the United States. As the couple clapped, Blue was shown putting up her hand and gesturing toward both her parents.
While Jay-Z—who was nominated for eight Grammys Sunday night—went home without a single award, Blue won the evening as one of the most talked about people on Twitter. Everyone on the internet loved watching Blue tell her parents to chill, and her sassy moment quickly became a viral meme by the end of the ceremony.
[makes fun of every bloated blockbuster movie trailer for 20 solid minutes]— Dave Itzkoff (@ditzkoff) January 29, 2018
[the Lucasfilm logo appears]pic.twitter.com/wFBkOdRmq6
Blue Ivy pulled a “calm down relax. it’s not that serious” perfect stan twitter gif pic.twitter.com/zdhx4tdCHh— sabree (@GOLDNVINTAGE) January 29, 2018
Blue Ivy really just hushed her parents, I’m done😭 pic.twitter.com/FAd0YzTcA6— bhad phag (@hebaddie) January 29, 2018
Blue: calm down mother, dad you too. Y’all bring attention and you already know I didn’t wanna be here. Thanks https://t.co/dqdXq5OKD4— Fresco™ (@Frescomelts) January 29, 2018
Blue Ivy shushed Beyoncé because she’s a Harmonizer.— The Pork Chop Vanessa Hudgens Lip-Synched Against (@Neil_McNeil) January 29, 2018
Blue told Beyoncé to stop clapping and Beyoncé did what she was told— Girth Brooks (@_liddoboss) January 29, 2018
i know Blue be giving those twins HELL! 😂— gi² • miss daddy (@omgiigii) January 29, 2018
Blue just became the older sister to a pair of twins in June 2017. It looks like her new responsibility has given her a new (and adorable) attitude.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.