- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake 1 Year Ago
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Today 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Today 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Today 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Today 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
Blue Ivy is the head of this household.
Footage from the awards show caught the 6-year-old motioning for her parents to quiet down as they applauded while Camila Cabello gave a moving speech about Dreamers in the United States. As the couple clapped, Blue was shown putting up her hand and gesturing toward both her parents.
— Emily Jokinen (@EmJJokinen) January 29, 2018
While Jay-Z—who was nominated for eight Grammys Sunday night—went home without a single award, Blue won the evening as one of the most talked about people on Twitter. Everyone on the internet loved watching Blue tell her parents to chill, and her sassy moment quickly became a viral meme by the end of the ceremony.
— Nathalee Allen (@Nattayyyy) January 29, 2018
— Beige ting/Raksu ✨ (@WoahRaegan_x) January 29, 2018
[makes fun of every bloated blockbuster movie trailer for 20 solid minutes]
[the Lucasfilm logo appears]pic.twitter.com/wFBkOdRmq6
— Dave Itzkoff (@ditzkoff) January 29, 2018
Blue Ivy pulled a “calm down relax. it’s not that serious” perfect stan twitter gif pic.twitter.com/zdhx4tdCHh
— sabree (@GOLDNVINTAGE) January 29, 2018
Blue Ivy really just hushed her parents, I’m done😭 pic.twitter.com/FAd0YzTcA6
— phaggod (@hebaddie) January 29, 2018
Blue: calm down mother, dad you too. Y’all bring attention and you already know I didn’t wanna be here. Thanks https://t.co/dqdXq5OKD4
— Fresco™ (@Frescomelts) January 29, 2018
Blue Ivy shushed Beyoncé because she’s a Harmonizer.
— The Pork Chop Vanessa Hudgens Lip-Synched Against (@Neil_McNeil) January 29, 2018
Blue told Beyoncé to stop clapping and Beyoncé did what she was told
— Girth Brooks (@_liddoboss) January 29, 2018
i know Blue be giving those twins HELL! 😂
— gi² • lil daddy (@omgiigii) January 29, 2018
Blue just became the older sister to a pair of twins in June 2017. It looks like her new responsibility has given her a new (and adorable) attitude.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.