- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
Footage from the awards show caught the 6-year-old motioning for her parents to quiet down as they applauded while Camila Cabello gave a moving speech about Dreamers in the United States. As the couple clapped, Blue was shown putting up her hand and gesturing toward both her parents.
While Jay-Z—who was nominated for eight Grammys Sunday night—went home without a single award, Blue won the evening as one of the most talked about people on Twitter. Everyone on the internet loved watching Blue tell her parents to chill, and her sassy moment quickly became a viral meme by the end of the ceremony.
[makes fun of every bloated blockbuster movie trailer for 20 solid minutes]— Dave Itzkoff (@ditzkoff) January 29, 2018
[the Lucasfilm logo appears]pic.twitter.com/wFBkOdRmq6
Blue Ivy pulled a “calm down relax. it’s not that serious” perfect stan twitter gif pic.twitter.com/zdhx4tdCHh— sabree (@GOLDNVINTAGE) January 29, 2018
Blue: calm down mother, dad you too. Y’all bring attention and you already know I didn’t wanna be here. Thanks https://t.co/dqdXq5OKD4— Fresco™ (@Frescomelts) January 29, 2018
Blue Ivy shushed Beyoncé because she’s a Harmonizer.— The Pork Chop Vanessa Hudgens Lip-Synched Against (@Neil_McNeil) January 29, 2018
Blue told Beyoncé to stop clapping and Beyoncé did what she was told— Girth Brooks (@_liddoboss) January 29, 2018
Blue just became the older sister to a pair of twins in June 2017. It looks like her new responsibility has given her a new (and adorable) attitude.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.