- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
Footage from the awards show caught the 6-year-old motioning for her parents to quiet down as they applauded while Camila Cabello gave a moving speech about Dreamers in the United States. As the couple clapped, Blue was shown putting up her hand and gesturing toward both her parents.
While Jay-Z—who was nominated for eight Grammys Sunday night—went home without a single award, Blue won the evening as one of the most talked about people on Twitter. Everyone on the internet loved watching Blue tell her parents to chill, and her sassy moment quickly became a viral meme by the end of the ceremony.
[makes fun of every bloated blockbuster movie trailer for 20 solid minutes]— Dave Itzkoff (@ditzkoff) January 29, 2018
[the Lucasfilm logo appears]pic.twitter.com/wFBkOdRmq6
Blue Ivy pulled a “calm down relax. it’s not that serious” perfect stan twitter gif pic.twitter.com/zdhx4tdCHh— sabree (@GOLDNVINTAGE) January 29, 2018
Blue: calm down mother, dad you too. Y’all bring attention and you already know I didn’t wanna be here. Thanks https://t.co/dqdXq5OKD4— Fresco™ (@Frescomelts) January 29, 2018
Blue Ivy shushed Beyoncé because she’s a Harmonizer.— The Pork Chop Vanessa Hudgens Lip-Synched Against (@Neil_McNeil) January 29, 2018
Blue told Beyoncé to stop clapping and Beyoncé did what she was told— Girth Brooks (@_liddoboss) January 29, 2018
Blue just became the older sister to a pair of twins in June 2017. It looks like her new responsibility has given her a new (and adorable) attitude.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.