- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Saturday 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Saturday 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
Footage from the awards show caught the 6-year-old motioning for her parents to quiet down as they applauded while Camila Cabello gave a moving speech about Dreamers in the United States. As the couple clapped, Blue was shown putting up her hand and gesturing toward both her parents.
While Jay-Z—who was nominated for eight Grammys Sunday night—went home without a single award, Blue won the evening as one of the most talked about people on Twitter. Everyone on the internet loved watching Blue tell her parents to chill, and her sassy moment quickly became a viral meme by the end of the ceremony.
[makes fun of every bloated blockbuster movie trailer for 20 solid minutes]— Dave Itzkoff (@ditzkoff) January 29, 2018
[the Lucasfilm logo appears]pic.twitter.com/wFBkOdRmq6
Blue Ivy pulled a “calm down relax. it’s not that serious” perfect stan twitter gif pic.twitter.com/zdhx4tdCHh— sabree (@GOLDNVINTAGE) January 29, 2018
Blue: calm down mother, dad you too. Y’all bring attention and you already know I didn’t wanna be here. Thanks https://t.co/dqdXq5OKD4— Fresco™ (@Frescomelts) January 29, 2018
Blue Ivy shushed Beyoncé because she’s a Harmonizer.— The Pork Chop Vanessa Hudgens Lip-Synched Against (@Neil_McNeil) January 29, 2018
Blue told Beyoncé to stop clapping and Beyoncé did what she was told— Girth Brooks (@_liddoboss) January 29, 2018
Blue just became the older sister to a pair of twins in June 2017. It looks like her new responsibility has given her a new (and adorable) attitude.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.