- The trailer for the final episodes of ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’ is here Today 1:52 AM
- Guy gets roasted for throwing razor in the toilet to protest Gillette Wednesday 9:23 PM
- Experts warn of uptick in ‘Ryuk’ ransomware after hackers net $3.7 million Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Video game composer boycotts Gillette after anti-toxic masculinity ad Wednesday 6:05 PM
- Steve Carell sitcom ‘Space Force’ heading to Netflix Wednesday 5:30 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘run train’ phrase becomes conservative sex controversy Wednesday 5:25 PM
- ‘Into’ is a reminder that queer businesses can be hurt by straight leaders Wednesday 5:13 PM
- TSA agents are the latest tool in the government shutdown meme war Wednesday 4:22 PM
- YouTube still hosting bestiality images year after crackdown pledge Wednesday 4:13 PM
- YouTuber quits fight after Darth Vader fan film claimed by Disney Wednesday 3:26 PM
- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit Wednesday 2:26 PM
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care Wednesday 2:00 PM
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc Wednesday 1:51 PM
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Wednesday 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Wednesday 1:14 PM
What’s he trying to say?
Politics are more about choosing sides than taking a stand on the issues. Isn’t it possible to be pro-choice and pro-fracking? Can one take a tough stance on immigration, but also support socialized medicine? And can’t you simultaneously be for the destruction of entire planetary systems, but also think college tuition should be free? The answer is yes, but only if you listen to Slipknot.
Instagrammer Alex Borkowski captured this oddly decorated automobile, leaving us to wonder: Who is this person, and what are they trying to tell us?
This young man, whoever he may be… Wait. That’s an obvious bias. There’s no reason this couldn’t be an elderly Brazilian woman.
OK, whoever this old woman is, she’s not afraid to wear her heart on her sleeve, or car as it may be. It’s possible that she was at a Slipknot show, banging away with her fellow Knot-heads, and between songs someone might say, “Man, I was barely able to afford tickets, what with my student loan debt piling up. How will I ever pay it off when all I can afford is the minimum payment every month?”
“Yes, I understand what you’re saying,” she’d reply. “The rising cost of prescription medication means I very likely won’t be able to take my grandchildren to Disney World this year and young Fernando so wanted to meet Donald Duck.”
It’s a pretty short path to finding and supporting Bernie Sanders from there. After all, Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor officially endorses the Vermont senator.
Now that we know why this woman’s feeling the Bern, it’s time to figure out how she can justify the candidate’s policies with, well, this:
How can this woman support both Bernie Sanders and the Dark Side of the Force? Perhaps she just enjoys mask.
Scary, scary mask.
Or maybe she feels like Kylo Ren should be Bernie’s choice for VP. After all, his youth would help balance out the ticket.
Whatever this woman’s motivations are, she clearly feels strongly enough about them to turn her car into a traveling billboard for what she believes in. What could be more American than that?
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.