- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government 6 Years Ago
- Police officer suspended after video of a handcuffed Delonte West surfaces 6 Years Ago
- ‘Girls don’t want a boyfriend’ meme leaves boyfriends in 2019 6 Years Ago
- Are these tweets about ‘The Bachelor’ or Trump’s impeachment? Today 10:45 AM
- Likely file Saudi prince sent to Jeff Bezos’ to hack his phone revealed Today 10:10 AM
- Will Olivia Jade have to testify against her mother, Lori Loughlin, in bribery trial? Today 10:07 AM
- Gina Rodriguez slammed for promoting ‘American Dirt’ Today 9:26 AM
- Netflix says ‘The Witcher’ is its biggest show. Is it really? Today 8:59 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for podcast comments Today 8:53 AM
- Lizzo reps Beyoncé’s Ivy Park collection in adult-themed TikTok Today 7:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eye for an Eye’ is a fun but messy thriller about revenge Today 7:00 AM
- Which 2020 Democratic candidates post the most cringe? Today 6:30 AM
- The new ‘Hunger Games’ book paints President Snow as a hero—and people are not happy Tuesday 9:03 PM
- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
BaneCat, the Internet’s most terrifying pet, is back
Meow is not the time for fear.
BaneCat proved that it may have been even better than the original Bane a few months ago, but now he’s back to terrorize his owner, other humans, and essentially anyone who’ll come in his way.
He’s just as creepy as last time, if not even more so when he gets the help of some feline villains. And you’d think, the cat is usually supposed to be afraid of the vet—not the other way around.
“Calm down, doctor,” he says. “Now is not the time for fear. That comes later.”
Yeah. We’re all done for.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.