- ‘The Mandalorian’ opens up its mythology even further in ‘Chapter 2’ 4 Years Ago
- Want to buy a drone on a budget? We’ve got you covered 4 Years Ago
- ‘Simpsons’ writer accuses Republicans of stealing Sideshow Bob’s defense 4 Years Ago
- Keanu Reeves’ appearance in ‘SpongeBob Movie’ trailer quickly becomes a meme 4 Years Ago
- Charli XCX makes the band in Netflix’s ‘Nasty Cherry’ 4 Years Ago
- Taylor Swift’s distress call reignites fight with Scooter Braun and former label Today 12:16 PM
- How to disable autoplay for previews and trailers on Disney+ Today 12:10 PM
- Trump accused of witness intimidation for tweets during impeachment hearing Today 11:48 AM
- Roger Stone convicted Today 11:34 AM
- FCC to replace comment system that got spammed during net neutrality fight Today 11:31 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama live in Concacaf Nations League Today 11:05 AM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada live in the Concacaf Nations League rematch Today 10:52 AM
- Dave Rubin freaks out over hoax that he didn’t eat this steak Today 10:37 AM
- 20 ugly sweaters that’ll make your spirits bright Today 10:32 AM
- A beginner’s guide to Mandalorians in the ‘Star Wars’ universe Today 10:02 AM
Little boy can’t seem to wrangle all these kittens
You’re fired, kid.
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, kid. I hired you to do one job, one job only: wrangle kitties.
I should have kept it in the family. Ever since my great-grandpa started this kitty-wranglin’ business, we valued the importance of keeping baby kitties together in a single pride. They need each other’s warmth, kinship—but they also have no sense of direction. That’s why we took it upon ourselves to keep these beautiful baby kitties together—for the good of cat and man.
But you just couldn’t hack it, could you.
You told me wranglin’ kitties was in your blood! You live and breathe by the code of the kitty wrangler, you told me. Then, not two days into the job, you lost 15—15!—kitties. I used to be able to spot a top notch kitty wrangler from a mile away. Letting you onto this farm makes me question my judgement. Maybe it’s time to hang up my kitty wranglin’ overalls. Maybe it’s time to…
What am I saying?! I still got it! It’s you that’s the problem.
Here. Take this check. It’s your wages owed and another hundred bucks to get the heck out of here. I can’t waste another minute on you. These kitties ain’t gonna wrangle themselves.
Feliks Garcia was a reporter and essayist whose work for the Daily Dot focused on social justice issues, internet culture, and the Rock. He was a staff writer for the Independent when he passed away in February 2017 after suffering a heart attack. He was 33.