- ‘BoJack Horseman’ hints at a brutal reckoning in its final season 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
Baby born with full head of hair becomes an Internet sensation
Gotta condition that ‘do.
Isabelle Kaplan was born with a head full of hair, and it’s getting her a lot of attention.
According to ABC News, David and Mackenzie Kaplan’s daughter came out of the womb already bearing some luscious locks. But now, at the tender age of two-and-a-half months, Izzy’s hair has only gotten more robust.
A cousin of the newborn posted a photo of her to Reddit (it originally appeared on Mackenzie’s Instagram), saying, “I can kiss my days of being the cutest relative goodbye.” And to be honest, we totally agree.
Other Redditors have pointed out that Isabelle looks like a television news reporter with her fresh hairdo, perhaps the illustrious Ron Burgundy from Anchorman. One commenter even dubbed her “Rhonda Burgundy.” Of course, some Photoshopping ensued.
We can’t wait to see what Isabelle does next with her hair.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.