- ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ is a gorgeous noir with little below the surface Today 1:14 PM
- Jameela Jamil and Sara Sampaio got in a Twitter feud over ‘long-starved’ models Today 12:52 PM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him Today 12:18 PM
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt Today 11:45 AM
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens Today 11:41 AM
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room Today 11:31 AM
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Today 11:14 AM
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme Today 10:33 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard was conservatives’ favorite debater Today 10:07 AM
- ‘Rogue One’ co-writer to direct several episodes, write the pilot for Cassian Andor series Today 9:50 AM
- ‘The Two Popes’: Anthony Hopkins and Jonathan Pryce shine in Netflix’s pope comedy Today 8:57 AM
- AOC, ‘Squad’ to endorse Bernie Sanders Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Ghosts of Sugar Land’ explores what happens if your friend joins ISIS Today 7:00 AM
- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
Baby born with full head of hair becomes an Internet sensation
Gotta condition that ‘do.
Isabelle Kaplan was born with a head full of hair, and it’s getting her a lot of attention.
According to ABC News, David and Mackenzie Kaplan’s daughter came out of the womb already bearing some luscious locks. But now, at the tender age of two-and-a-half months, Izzy’s hair has only gotten more robust.
A cousin of the newborn posted a photo of her to Reddit (it originally appeared on Mackenzie’s Instagram), saying, “I can kiss my days of being the cutest relative goodbye.” And to be honest, we totally agree.
Other Redditors have pointed out that Isabelle looks like a television news reporter with her fresh hairdo, perhaps the illustrious Ron Burgundy from Anchorman. One commenter even dubbed her “Rhonda Burgundy.” Of course, some Photoshopping ensued.
We can’t wait to see what Isabelle does next with her hair.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.