- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards 5 Years Ago
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? 5 Years Ago
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
Conan introduces us to the Apple Pocketwatch
It’s a must have for all Apple lovers.
Worried you won’t be able to afford the ultra-sleek Apple Watch when it comes out in April? Fret no longer, there’s a solution for all you out there on a tighter budget: the Apple Pocketwatch.
For only $259 and mailing in your iPhone (sorry Android users, this probably isn’t compatible with your gadgets), you can get the snazzy Pocketwatch. You’ll be the coolest guy in the office and will have something new to talk about at the water cooler instead of your daughter’s soccer game.
Well, OK, so yeah this is just Conan spoofing the long-awaited Apple Watch. But think of the difference it could make. You could take video while trying to hypnotize someone to sleep. And instead of just repeating “I’m late!” over and over, the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland could just Snapchat the queen letting her know he’s on his way.
What’s next? We’re hoping for the Apple Pocket Square.
Screengrab via Conan/YouTube
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.