- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Thursday 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Thursday 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Thursday 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Thursday 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying women can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Thursday 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Thursday 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Thursday 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Thursday 9:53 AM
It’s a must have for all Apple lovers.
Worried you won’t be able to afford the ultra-sleek Apple Watch when it comes out in April? Fret no longer, there’s a solution for all you out there on a tighter budget: the Apple Pocketwatch.
For only $259 and mailing in your iPhone (sorry Android users, this probably isn’t compatible with your gadgets), you can get the snazzy Pocketwatch. You’ll be the coolest guy in the office and will have something new to talk about at the water cooler instead of your daughter’s soccer game.
Well, OK, so yeah this is just Conan spoofing the long-awaited Apple Watch. But think of the difference it could make. You could take video while trying to hypnotize someone to sleep. And instead of just repeating “I’m late!” over and over, the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland could just Snapchat the queen letting her know he’s on his way.
What’s next? We’re hoping for the Apple Pocket Square.
Screengrab via Conan/YouTube
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.