- How to watch Serie A online for free Today 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Today 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
Do you like it ruff?
This article contains sexually explicit material that may be NSFW.
There’s something that happens in your brain when you see a sex toy. It’s a jarring experience that grabs ahold of the most depraved parts of your brain and can take your mind straight into the gutter. If you weren’t expecting to have a bright orange rubber phallus or neon green cock sleeve thrown in front of your face, it can disrupt your entire day… which is why you need to tread lightly in the “Dog Toys” section of Amazon.
The line between dog toys and adult sex toys on the site is so blurry that it’s impossible to tell the difference. These moulded rubber implements come in all shapes and sizes, and would probably be more at home in the bottom drawer of your dresser than in your dog’s jaws.
There’s no way this isn’t a double-sided dildo. I’m pretty sure I can even see veins. It’s even called the “Odd Stick.” Odd indeed.
Wavy for your pleasure, and it comes in various colors.
Way cheaper than a Fleshlight.
I’m not saying this thing would make a great butt plug, except that yes, yes I am.
It even has a “rotating end.” Batteries not required.
A massive, nondescript black shaft made of rubber. It has a lifetime warranty, in case you get a little bit too freaky with it.
A giant tongue, at your service.
And don’t think you’ll be left out if you happen to have some sort of strange fetish—aside from a love of dog/sex toys, that is—Amazon has you covered either way:
Photo via Emery_Way/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Mike Wehner is a former tech editor for the Daily Dot who now writes for BGR. His work has appeared everywhere from Yahoo to CNN, and there’s a good chance his Apple Watch is dead right now.