- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Friday 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Friday 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Friday 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Friday 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Friday 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Friday 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Friday 10:21 AM
Adam Rippon wore a harness to the Oscars—and the internet loved it
Adam Rippon really knows how to make a red carpet entrance. The 28-year-old figure skater, who won a bronze medal at the 2018 Winter Olympics, showed up at the 90th Academy Awards ceremony on Sunday wearing a tux with an attached harness by designer Jeremy Scott.
Of course, the internet went crazy for it.
— Tyra Banks (@tyrabanks) March 4, 2018
when you get a scruff notification at a work function pic.twitter.com/bVQx3lxayS
— Jackson McHenry (@McHenryJD) March 4, 2018
— Ricky Davila (@TheRickyDavila) March 5, 2018
— Emerson Collins (@ActuallyEmerson) March 4, 2018
If Adam Rippon wearing a harness at the Oscars isn't a big fuckin mood I don't know what is
— Goforth (@aka_quicksilver) March 4, 2018
The look already inspired some memes.
— Michael Blackmon (@blackmon) March 4, 2018
::wakes up from a nap and sees the Adam Rippon red carpet pic:: pic.twitter.com/mKcA2PHeiV
— Slade (@Slade) March 4, 2018
Rippon is attending the Oscars with fellow Team USA figure skater Mirai Nagasu, who was the first American woman to land a triple axel at the Winter Olympics. The pair apparently had a lot of fans on the red carpet.
This is fact: I witnessed more people greeting these two @Olympics stars, asking for selfies, professing love than any actors or nominees. It’s already turning out to be great #Oscars for @Adaripp @mirai_nagasu. He told me he wants to meet Meryl Streep over anyone. pic.twitter.com/IrxBi0yqMH
— Chris Gardner (@chrissgardner) March 5, 2018
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.