- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Saturday 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ (updated) Saturday 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Saturday 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Saturday 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Saturday 9:00 AM
Adam Rippon really knows how to make a red carpet entrance. The 28-year-old figure skater, who won a bronze medal at the 2018 Winter Olympics, showed up at the 90th Academy Awards ceremony on Sunday wearing a tux with an attached harness by designer Jeremy Scott.
Of course, the internet went crazy for it.
when you get a scruff notification at a work function pic.twitter.com/bVQx3lxayS— Jackson McHenry (@McHenryJD) March 4, 2018
If Adam Rippon wearing a harness at the Oscars isn't a big fuckin mood I don't know what is— Goforth (@aka_quicksilver) March 4, 2018
The look already inspired some memes.
::wakes up from a nap and sees the Adam Rippon red carpet pic:: pic.twitter.com/mKcA2PHeiV— Slade (@Slade) March 4, 2018
Rippon is attending the Oscars with fellow Team USA figure skater Mirai Nagasu, who was the first American woman to land a triple axel at the Winter Olympics. The pair apparently had a lot of fans on the red carpet.
This is fact: I witnessed more people greeting these two @Olympics stars, asking for selfies, professing love than any actors or nominees. It’s already turning out to be great #Oscars for @Adaripp @mirai_nagasu. He told me he wants to meet Meryl Streep over anyone. pic.twitter.com/IrxBi0yqMH— Chris Gardner (@chrissgardner) March 5, 2018
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.