- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Friday 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Friday 7:56 AM
Everyone wants to know who bit Beyoncé. Wait, what?
According to actress and comedian Tiffany Haddish, who was recently profiled in GQ by Caity Weaver, another actress bit Beyoncé in the face at a party in December. Haddish declined to name the actress, and Beyoncé’s rep couldn’t confirm the incident to the magazine. But the internet really wants to know who did it.
Tiffany Haddish told another Beyoncé story in GQ. God love her. pic.twitter.com/U3itgeLZp0— Kimberly Nicole Foster (@KimberlyNFoster) March 26, 2018
I cannot leave this planet without knowing who bit Beyonce in the face— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) March 26, 2018
This is me trying to figure out which actress bit Beyoncè face pic.twitter.com/jPe0MihJVi— Yung (@YungYinkv) March 26, 2018
i need to know who this actress who bit Beyoncé is— yung i love jesus™ (@yung_deepthroat) March 26, 2018
WHO BIT BEYONCE BETTING POOL— vampire workday (@imbobswaget) March 26, 2018
if you know who bit beyonce i will venmo you $20 if you tell me!!!!!!!— Kate Knibbs 🐋 (@Knibbs) March 26, 2018
Nah...who bit Beyoncé though? pic.twitter.com/a6Wkzf6TsI— Angela Davis (@TheKitchenista) March 26, 2018
me waiting to find out which drug addled bitch bit Beyoncé pic.twitter.com/4vP9IYCJP9— king crissle (@crissles) March 26, 2018
There’s even a hashtag: #whobitBeyoncé:
According to the story that Haddish told GQ, Beyoncé was not happy after the face-biting incident:
“So Beyoncé stormed away,” Haddish says, “went up to Jay-Z, and was like, ‘Jay! Come here! This bitch—’ and snatched him. They went to the back of the room. I was like, ‘What just happened?’ And Beyoncé’s friend walked up and was like, ‘Can you believe this bitch just bit Beyoncé?’”
This all apparently happened right before Haddish got that selfie with Beyoncé. Haddish also told GQ that Beyoncé told her that the biter was “on drugs” at the time:
“Near the end of the party,” says Haddish, describing her final run-in with Mrs. Carter sometime later, “Beyoncé’s at the bar, so I said to Beyoncé, ‘Did she really bite you?’ She was like, ‘Yeah.’ I was like, ‘She gonna get her ass beat tonight.’ She was like, ‘Tiffany, no. Don’t do that. That bitch is on drugs. She not even drunk. The bitch is on drugs. She not like that all the time. Just chill.’ ”
So that narrows it down… somewhat?
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.