- Did Muslims on Twitter already figure out the twist ending to Netflix’s ‘Messiah’? 6 Years Ago
- How ‘Knives Out’ costume designer Jenny Eagan crafted the coziest film of 2019 6 Years Ago
- Photo of Uber office bathrooms renews concerns about treatment of drivers 6 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Holiday Rush’ is a fun Christmas movie to unwrap and forget 6 Years Ago
- Tom Holland on the ‘drunk’ phone call that led to Spider-Man staying in the MCU Today 10:47 AM
- Artist banned from Twitch for drawing Alinity Divine’s dog sniffing her butt Today 10:13 AM
- Republicans are still angry over a Barron Trump impeachment joke Today 9:12 AM
- Pelosi calls for House to proceed with impeachment against Trump Today 8:51 AM
- Justin Timberlake posts apology amid cheating rumor Today 7:51 AM
- ‘The Expanse’ makes a triumphant return with season 4 Today 6:30 AM
- ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ is a disappointing sequel Today 5:00 AM
- Spanish ‘Big Brother’ contestant forced to watch footage of her own alleged sexual assault Today 12:35 AM
- There’s a lot you can say during sex and also while at Disney World Wednesday 9:34 PM
- Peloton shows 3 positive emails and a Facebook post to prove its ad wasn’t cringe Wednesday 8:23 PM
- Bhad Bhabie accused of cultural appropriation, then criticized Black women with her defense Wednesday 7:23 PM
This DreamWorks animator has the best home movies
We wish our home movies were this cool.
We wish our home videos were this cool.
DreamWorks animator Daniel Hashimoto has been filming his son James in action for some time now. But instead of going the typical “kids do and say the darndest things” route, he has been making the wildest parts of his son’s imagination come to life.
By adding a series of visual effects, Hashimoto has turned the floor into lava, launched a rocket, and even entered the Matrix for James. The 3-year-old even caught a bunch of Good Morning America anchors in a web.
But for those who don’t have the patience to watch every bite-size video can breathe a little easier. Hashimoto released a compilation video so you can watch all of the action-packed goodness in one place.
Could he play a superhero when he’s older? It’s entirely possible.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.