- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
Here’s everything you need to know to stream Monterrey vs. León live on Saturday.
Monterrey vs. León
- When: 10pm ET on Saturday, Feb. 8
- Where: Estadio BBVA in Guadalupe, Nuevo León, Mexico
- Watch: Univision, TUDN
Monterrey vs. León: Preview
Apertura winners Monterrey find themselves last in Liga MX when they visit current Clausura leaders León on Saturday. León is the slight favorite due to current form, although Monterrey is the defending champion of both the Concacaf Champions League and Liga MX. León’s veteran Ecuadorian winger Ángel Mena has scored five goals in four games so far this season and is leading Liga MX in goals.
Monterrey vs. León live stream: How to watch Liga MX matches
The match is on Fubo TV; this streaming service provides fans the opportunity to catch Liga MX action throughout the season.
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
If you’re a soccer fan, however, it will appear tailor-made for you, with NBC and NBCSN for Premier League matches, 10 BeIN SPORTS channels for La Liga and Ligue 1, FS1, FS2, UniMás, and Champions League action via TNT all on tap. If you can’t watch a match live, FuboTV offers a three-day replay for each match and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Check out the complete FuboTV channels list.)
FuboTV also has bilingual families in mind; each subscription comes with UniMás, Galavisión, NBC Universo, beIN SPORTS, Univision, and Fox Deportes. An extra $7.99 per month will bring you Latino Plus, which includes CNN en Español and TyC Sports among its offerings.
Monterrey vs. León: Recent form, summary of last match, odds, upcoming fixtures
Monterrey (last four Liga MX games: DLLD) has invested over $70 million into the squad over the past two seasons, including making Vincent Janssen’s deal permanent and recent signing Aké Loba, the 21-year-old Ivorian striker who scored six goals for Querétaro in the 2019 Apertura. This tier of spending has brought big results, with four CCL titles in the last decade. A slow start to the season isn’t a new obstacle for Rayados, and it’s not capable of stopping them either.
León (last four Liga MX games: WWLW) is off to a tremendous start by riding the wave that is Ángel Mena for as long as it goes. The 32-year-old international has 26 goals and 13 assists in 39 Liga MX games since the start of 2019, a goal contribution rate that is the best of his career. León’s best chance of beating the champions at Estadio León on Saturday is to get Mena into the wide spaces to do what he does best.
León enters the home game at +120 for a win, with +210 for a Monterrey win and +250 for a draw, according to DraftKings.
Monterrey, Tuesday, Feb. 11 at Santos (Copa MX); Saturday, Feb. 15 vs F.C. Juarez (Liga MX)
León, Friday, Feb. 14 at Atlético San Luis (Liga MX)
- How to watch the Premier League
- How to stream this week’s Premier League matches
- How to watch the 2019-20 La Liga season
- How to watch the Champions League
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Jackson Fowler is the Daily Dot's resident football expert. Both kinds. He's a former editorial intern with the newsroom. You can follow him on Twitter at @jacksnfwler.