- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake 5 Years Ago
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Today 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Today 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Today 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Today 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
Erin Andrews handles gibberish postgame interview with a straight face
Get it together, kid.
You have to hand it to Fox Sports’ Erin Andrews for being able to roll with the punches.
After her much-discussed postgame interview with Seahawks DB Richard Sherman following the NFC Championship game against the 49ers, Andrews showed again her ability to show her improv chops—or in the case of her chat with San Francisco Giants catcher Buster Posey, her knack for following childish gibberish.
The Giants, now on their way to the World Series for the third time in five years, pulled off a ninth-inning, walk-off win against the St. Louis Cardinals thanks to a three-run blast from Travis Ishikawa. Speaking after the game with former two-time MVP Buster Posey, the chaotic scene turned nutso when Andrews noticed Posey’s son Lee in the player’s arms and told the youngster “to get it together” since his dad’s team was headed to Kansas City for the big prize.
Lee then took over the microphone and give his best Sam Kinison impression with a stream of gobbledygook that is being widely discussed on social media. Since the interview was being show on the big screen at AT&T Park, the crowd erupted with a roar as proud papa stood by and smiled.
Omfg buster posey’s son was so adorable even though I’m pretty sure he wasn’t even speaking English
— Hannah (@hannahjanigian) October 17, 2014
In reaction to the non-speak, Andrews smiled, nodded her head, and gave viewers the impression she was intently listening to the sage wisdom of the prophets.
Maybe he was trying to predict the winner of the Series? We’ll never know. Game 1 goes down this Tuesday, Oct. 21.
Allen Weiner has been a market research analyst in the area of new media and technology since 1994. He’s worked as writer, publisher and newspaper executive. He is the co-founder and publisher of Kombucha Network and the former managing vice president of Gartner.