- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair 5 Years Ago
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Today 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
Erin Andrews handles gibberish postgame interview with a straight face
Get it together, kid.
You have to hand it to Fox Sports’ Erin Andrews for being able to roll with the punches.
After her much-discussed postgame interview with Seahawks DB Richard Sherman following the NFC Championship game against the 49ers, Andrews showed again her ability to show her improv chops—or in the case of her chat with San Francisco Giants catcher Buster Posey, her knack for following childish gibberish.
The Giants, now on their way to the World Series for the third time in five years, pulled off a ninth-inning, walk-off win against the St. Louis Cardinals thanks to a three-run blast from Travis Ishikawa. Speaking after the game with former two-time MVP Buster Posey, the chaotic scene turned nutso when Andrews noticed Posey’s son Lee in the player’s arms and told the youngster “to get it together” since his dad’s team was headed to Kansas City for the big prize.
Lee then took over the microphone and give his best Sam Kinison impression with a stream of gobbledygook that is being widely discussed on social media. Since the interview was being show on the big screen at AT&T Park, the crowd erupted with a roar as proud papa stood by and smiled.
Omfg buster posey’s son was so adorable even though I’m pretty sure he wasn’t even speaking English
— Hannah (@hannahjanigian) October 17, 2014
In reaction to the non-speak, Andrews smiled, nodded her head, and gave viewers the impression she was intently listening to the sage wisdom of the prophets.
Maybe he was trying to predict the winner of the Series? We’ll never know. Game 1 goes down this Tuesday, Oct. 21.
Allen Weiner has been a market research analyst in the area of new media and technology since 1994. He’s worked as writer, publisher and newspaper executive. He is the co-founder and publisher of Kombucha Network and the former managing vice president of Gartner.