- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Friday 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Friday 7:56 AM
A. A. Ron Rodgers and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix featured in new Key & Peele East West Bowl
Key & Peele are back with another East West Bowl, and this time they brought along the pros.
Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele are back with their third edition of the East West Bowl. The sketches, which air on their Comedy Central show Key & Peele, make fun of the ridiculous names that often accompany football players. While the first two editions of the East West Bowl centered around college football, this time as part of Key & Peele’s Super Bowl special, the duo enlists the help of some real-life NFL stars.
Key & Peele play most of the hilarious characters like Legume Duprix, Marmadune Shazbot, and Swordless Mimetown, but some NFL stars like Leger Douzable, Ishmaa’ily Kitchen, and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix join in on the fun and appear as themselves. The highlight of the clip is probably the cameo by Green Bay’s own Super Bowl-winning quarterback A.A. Ron Rodgers (pronounced Rod-Gers.)
Check out the first two editions of the East West Bowl below but after the pro edition featured real-life players like D’Brickashaw Ferguson, the rest of the names may just seem normal.
Screengrab via Comedy Central/YouTube
Ikenna Anyoku was a contributor to the Daily Dot from 2014 to 2016 focusing on viral news and entertainment. He now works as a staff attorney for the Legal Aid Society in New York.