- Riots break out after a fake email about coronavirus went viral Thursday 8:59 PM
- Bloomberg edits debate clip to make other Democratic candidates appear speechless Thursday 7:50 PM
- Dad claims YouTube refuses to remove video of daughter’s murder Thursday 6:36 PM
- Video of Kanye leaving Kim in elevator to carry all their bags has people cackling Thursday 6:19 PM
- Orlando Bloom’s tattoo misspelled son’s name because of Pinterest Thursday 5:35 PM
- The Ahi Challenge is the latest dance taking over TikTok Thursday 4:40 PM
- Show criticized for putting rape victim in blackface to protect her identity Thursday 3:42 PM
- Woman becomes viral sensation after iconic ‘Shallow’ subway video Thursday 2:48 PM
- Prettyboyfredo tried to gift a bullied teen some $30,000 Nikes at school—he got detained Thursday 2:13 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Wedding bells and blows Thursday 1:50 PM
- A 16-year-old made a ‘meme guide’ to help her dad understand online trends Thursday 1:46 PM
- UCLA drops plans to use facial recognition after student pushback Thursday 1:07 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ recap, episode 5: ‘Stardust City Rag’ Thursday 12:56 PM
- Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison Thursday 12:45 PM
- New The 1975 music video is full of memes you’ll love Thursday 12:28 PM
YouTube right now! Safe sex for seniors
Stopping the spread of STDs at the senior center, one “rubber Johnny” at a time.
The safest way for senior citizens to have sex: in a private place far from the eyes of any women and children. The second: reverse cowgirl and strapped with a trusty condom—always.
That part about the condom—or “rubber” for those of the Greatest Generation—is at the forefront of Safer Sex for Seniors‘s most recent public service announcement video, released on YouTube under the title “Safe Sex for Seniors.” The 30-second video is a Kama Sutra for the senior circuit, a how-to for a slew of sex moves that’ll have grandma and grandpa queued up in positions the two haven’t tried since their days of shuffling to “The Charleston.”
The video’s not all fun and games and freaky granny love, though. As SS4S notes midway through, sexually transmitted diseases have risen 71% among senior citizens in Florida in the past five years.
“While there are many ways to do it,” the video says a few seconds later, “there’s only one way to do it safely. Use a condom.”
Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’re going to wash our eyeballs out with soap.
Photo via YouTube
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.