- ‘Zola’ is a surreal and wild tale of a road trip gone wrong 7 Years Ago
- Sebastian Gorka blocks pundit over Fleshlight joke Today 1:56 AM
- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast Sunday 5:23 PM
- Twitter users are sharing which celebrities have blocked them Sunday 4:43 PM
- Conspiracy theorists are already taking advantage of Kobe Bryant’s death Sunday 4:14 PM
- Adam Driver returns to ‘SNL’ as Kylo Ren to reprise role in ‘Undercover Boss’ parody Sunday 3:46 PM
- White men are raging over ‘SNL’s’ white male rage skit Sunday 3:05 PM
- Kobe Bryant dead at 41 Sunday 2:24 PM
- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Sunday 12:22 PM
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Sunday 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Sunday 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Sunday 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Sunday 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Sunday 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
Rapper T.I. defends stepdaughter from Instagram user’s sexual advances
In a comment, a young Instagram user asked the rapper’s stepdaughter, “Can we f*ck?” T.I. was not amused.
T.I. doesn’t like to be disrespected. Nor does he like his family to be.
The rapper took offense to a young man who commented on his stepdaughter’s Instagram self-portrait, asking Zonnique Pullins for sex.
According to TaleTela, the boy asked Pullins, “Can we fuck?,” in a comment which now appears to be deleted. However, the comment did not escape the attention of T.I., who responded in kind.
“ni**a u ever disrespect me & mines like that again I’m gon throw more $$$ at ya head than it cost to build yo mama a new house,” wrote T.I., who uses the handle @troubleman31 on Instagram. “Boy don’t fuck your sad ass lil life up before u can get it started…u gon get yaself “Fucked” aight…in ya mouth wit ya own lil pee-pee… Now keep playin round wit it lil homie. #NoBullShit”
The tirade was praised by other Instagrammers.
“Yahll Cant Get Mad at @troubleman31 Because He stood up for he Daughter! UNCLE TIP IS THE BEST!” proclaimed @colormebahja.
“I’m glad @troubleman31went on him,” wrote @stormyluvya. “I’ll be mad too if someone said that about my daughter”
@Kennasade applauded the rant too: “That’s how a real daddy does it, @TroubleMan31!”
Not everyone took T.I.’s side though:
“Come on, delete your comment for u get in some more trouble. You too grown for that,” urged @stoneyocean.
Photo by @starquality/Instagram
Based in Montreal, Kris Holt has been writing about technology and web culture since 2010. He writes for Engadget and Tech News World, and his byline has also appeared in Paste, Salon, International Business Times, Mashable, and elsewhere.