- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Saturday 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash (updated) Saturday 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- How to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online for free Saturday 8:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano online for free Saturday 7:30 AM
- ‘Runaways’ season 2 expands its universe and mysteries Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to watch the Cure Bowl online for free Saturday 7:05 AM
- How to watch Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- Politicians who inspired the internet in 2018 Saturday 6:30 AM
- Here are all the college bowl games on TV today Saturday 6:00 AM
DC Comics’ superhero cartoon ‘Young Justice’ is returning for a third season
After three long years, everyone’s favorite teen superheroes are finally coming back!
Beloved DC Comics cartoon Young Justice is returning for a third season, three years after it was canceled in 2013.
Starring a team of teenage DC superheroes, Young Justice was a cult favorite throughout its two-season run. Canceled as a result of low toy sales despite its positive reception overall, fans were excited to see hints this year that it might have a chance of renewal.
To widespread joy from DC animation fandom, Warner Bros. confirmed Monday night that a third season was in the works.
“Season three promises new twists, turns, and dangerous new threats for the team,” reads the Warner Bros. press release. “But most importantly, the opportunity for fans to finally continue the adventures of some of their favorite Super Heroes.”
The air date and broadcast details were not revealed, but Young Justice‘s third season was described as having already “begun production.”
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested.