- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’ takes a crowd-pleasing look at her life and groundbreaking career 2 Years Ago
- Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley’s ‘Chaos Walking’ is so bad it’s ‘unreleasable’ 2 Years Ago
- The best Westerns on YouTube that you can watch for free 2 Years Ago
- The shocking similarities between QAnon’s ‘Storm’ and the far-right’s ‘Second Civil War’ Today 6:30 AM
- Healsluts are challenging gaming to make room for queer, kinky self-discovery Today 6:30 AM
- Does ‘Avengers: Endgame’ have a post-credits scene? Today 6:00 AM
- Sling TV Latino es esencial para quienes están hartos de la televisión por cable Today 5:00 AM
- Daenerys’ passive-aggressive smile is a very relatable meme Tuesday 11:18 PM
- Kentucky food truck repurposes ‘LGBTQ’ to support Trump, BBQ Tuesday 8:47 PM
- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
DC Comics’ superhero cartoon ‘Young Justice’ is returning for a third season
After three long years, everyone’s favorite teen superheroes are finally coming back!
Beloved DC Comics cartoon Young Justice is returning for a third season, three years after it was canceled in 2013.
Starring a team of teenage DC superheroes, Young Justice was a cult favorite throughout its two-season run. Canceled as a result of low toy sales despite its positive reception overall, fans were excited to see hints this year that it might have a chance of renewal.
To widespread joy from DC animation fandom, Warner Bros. confirmed Monday night that a third season was in the works.
“Season three promises new twists, turns, and dangerous new threats for the team,” reads the Warner Bros. press release. “But most importantly, the opportunity for fans to finally continue the adventures of some of their favorite Super Heroes.”
The air date and broadcast details were not revealed, but Young Justice‘s third season was described as having already “begun production.”
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested.