- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago 5 Years Ago
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days 5 Years Ago
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer 5 Years Ago
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well 5 Years Ago
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Today 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Today 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Today 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Today 12:18 PM
- Billie Eilish parody takes dad jokes to a whole new level Today 11:52 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Ravens in NFL preseason action Today 11:26 AM
- How to create your very own Instagram hoax Today 11:15 AM
- ‘Spider-Man’ fans want to ‘storm’ Sony’s office in New York to protest him leaving the MCU Today 11:13 AM
- White House proposing ‘Minority Report’-style office to use data to predict crime Today 11:12 AM
- Streamer OnlyUseMeBlade accused of sexually assaulting a sleeping woman Today 10:50 AM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Packers in NFL preseason action Today 10:07 AM
The guy who made working Wolverine claws brings you Magneto shoes
He’s walking on walls like it’s nothing.
He can’t control metal with his mind or wave it around with his hand like it’s nothing, but the X-Men fan was able to replicate one of Magneto’s powers: The ability to walk on a ceiling (at least if it’s made of metal). His excitement once he’s got it going is palpable.
It’s not as easy as he makes it look, but we want to try it for ourselves, anyway.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.