- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Today 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Today 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Today 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Today 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Today 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Today 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Today 2:06 PM
- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet Today 1:25 PM
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? Today 1:09 PM
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year Today 12:47 PM
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme Today 12:41 PM
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Today 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Today 11:46 AM
- 27 senators call on Trump to fire Stephen Miller Today 11:13 AM
- Conservatives are fighting over whether porn is OK Today 10:39 AM
The guy who made working Wolverine claws brings you Magneto shoes
He’s walking on walls like it’s nothing.
He can’t control metal with his mind or wave it around with his hand like it’s nothing, but the X-Men fan was able to replicate one of Magneto’s powers: The ability to walk on a ceiling (at least if it’s made of metal). His excitement once he’s got it going is palpable.
It’s not as easy as he makes it look, but we want to try it for ourselves, anyway.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.