- Trump gets mocked for his new ‘No C or O’ catchphrase 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs. Juan Francisco Estrada 3 Years Ago
- The recurring fat joke in ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sucks 3 Years Ago
- Jack Dorsey personally told Ilhan Omar he won’t take down Trump’s attack tweet Today 8:28 AM
- Taylor Swift drops single with Brendon Urie—and fans are losing it Today 8:09 AM
- How will Nebula, Luphomoid wildcard, affect ‘Avengers: Endgame?’ Today 7:30 AM
- You probably need to hear about this meme Today 7:00 AM
- 10 scary movies on Netflix you probably haven’t seen Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ includes a gay character—but it’s an awkward choice Today 6:43 AM
- ‘Outlander’ is finally coming to Netflix next month Today 6:30 AM
- What Obama-era regulations has Trump done away with? Today 6:30 AM
- What ‘Avengers: Endgame’ reveals about Marvel’s Disney+ shows Today 6:00 AM
- Review: Mortal Kombat 11 is bloody brilliant Today 5:00 AM
- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
There’s a new gunslinger coming to town.
The self-described “crazy chick with a gun” is here to take care of business.
Wynonna Earp, which is based on the limited series from Image Comics and IDW Publishing, follows Wynonna, the gunslinging descendant of Wyatt Earp. She comes home after being on the run for years and is the only one who can kill the demons who ravage the town, but she also has to clear her great-grandfather’s name.
There’s definitely a Supernatural feel to the show as Wynonna is forced to deal with demons and regular meddling folks alike, but hopefully Wynonna Earp will be able to distinguish itself. For one, if it follows the comics, she may have the law on her side.
The show premieres on Syfy April 1.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.