- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Today 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Today 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Today 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Today 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Today 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Today 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
Though he’s since transitioned over to wrecking (er, breaking) the internet,
In the video below, from YouTuber SinX6, Wreck-It Ralph briefly appears on the screen of a drive-in movie theater (known in-game as the “Risky Reels” location), jogging into view and waving before again jogging off-screen. According to other reports, it was most likely the streamer Mozzzyy who first spotted Ralph.
It’s not entirely clear what triggers Ralph to appear on the screen. Some players seem to see him much more quickly, while it took the YouTuber above a couple minutes to get it.
The quick little appearance was enough to get some players really, really excited about the crossover. Some even posted their own discovery videos.
Wreck it ralph is in fortnite no joke LMAO pic.twitter.com/5m7lCJVaBk
— Fitba (@Fitba_) November 22, 2018
— Jacob (@BrawlerDood) November 23, 2018
— Chaos (@Chaosxsilencer) November 22, 2018
It wouldn’t be the first time Disney has had a crossover with the immensely popular Fortnite. Back in May, it was the far less cuddly Thanos from Avengers: Infinity War who was featured as a playable character if a player managed to find the hidden Infinity Gauntlet in the game. Of course, Wreck-It Ralph is having his moment in the spotlight, most likely to promote Wreck-It Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks the Internet.
H/T The Verge
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.