- How to watch Serie A online for free Today 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Today 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
Behold the Amazonian princess in all her glory.
Tuesday night’s CW special DC Films Presents: Dawn of the Justice League gave us the newest trailer for Suicide Squad, but we also caught our first look at the Amazonian superhero in the Wonder Woman movie.
Hosts Kevin Smith and Geoff Johns offered background information and some hints for the audience as they showed scenes of Wonder Woman dressed in her traditional clothes and those of her human disguise, Diana Price—a character who will likely remain a bit of a mystery after her debut in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
The character has been around since the 1940s, but her origin story is less well-known than her other DC counterparts, Superman and Batman. Star Gal Gadot said we’d “see her coming of age” in a world where the Amazon warriors have abandoned their mission to protect man because “they’re not worth it.”
“The greatest thing about Wonder Woman is how good and kind and loving she is,” director Patty Jenkins said. “Yet none of that negates any of her power.”
Filming for Wonder Woman only recently began, so this is more of a behind-the-scenes look than a trailer. And while it doesn’t answer many of our questions about the plot, we’re more excited for it than ever.
Screengrab via The TSG Network/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.