- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Monday 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Monday 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Monday 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Monday 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Monday 2:06 PM
- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet Monday 1:25 PM
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? Monday 1:09 PM
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year Monday 12:47 PM
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme Monday 12:41 PM
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Monday 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Monday 11:46 AM
Why wait for the new Power Rangers movie to be released next year to show your love for the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? Online retailer WeLoveFine has quite a few fashionable ways for you to power up. The company’s pink ranger-inspired shirts from the classic series that has us ready to say, “It’s morphin’ time.”
On Thursday WeLoveFine debuted new pink ranger apparel on its website. A side zip moto jacket, (which WeLoveFine had sold to a few other retailers before debuting it on its own website this week) was revealed with a brand new diamond tank top. The $23 athletic tank has a mesh back and is styled after the character’s classic uniform. It looks like a cute, comfortable top, but the $60 pink and black moto jacket stands out more for its design.
With a side zipper, zipper pockets, and the pink ranger’s pterodactyl symbol on the chest, it’s certainly a stylish way to show your love for the power ranger! While both of these items are listed in the women’s section of the website, the designs have also caught the eye of men.
WeLoveFine does offer a number of other Power Rangers products for men, women, and kids featuring other characters, so you have choices if these pink ranger pieces aren’t quite your style. You can see some of the other options from WeLoveFine below and can learn more about the new pink ranger items on the company’s website.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.