- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Why wait for the new Power Rangers movie to be released next year to show your love for the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? Online retailer WeLoveFine has quite a few fashionable ways for you to power up. The company’s pink ranger-inspired shirts from the classic series that has us ready to say, “It’s morphin’ time.”
On Thursday WeLoveFine debuted new pink ranger apparel on its website. A side zip moto jacket, (which WeLoveFine had sold to a few other retailers before debuting it on its own website this week) was revealed with a brand new diamond tank top. The $23 athletic tank has a mesh back and is styled after the character’s classic uniform. It looks like a cute, comfortable top, but the $60 pink and black moto jacket stands out more for its design.
With a side zipper, zipper pockets, and the pink ranger’s pterodactyl symbol on the chest, it’s certainly a stylish way to show your love for the power ranger! While both of these items are listed in the women’s section of the website, the designs have also caught the eye of men.
WeLoveFine does offer a number of other Power Rangers products for men, women, and kids featuring other characters, so you have choices if these pink ranger pieces aren’t quite your style. You can see some of the other options from WeLoveFine below and can learn more about the new pink ranger items on the company’s website.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.