- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room 3 Years Ago
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps 3 Years Ago
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media 3 Years Ago
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook 3 Years Ago
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Today 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Today 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Today 2:26 PM
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers Today 2:07 PM
- Teen consumes ungodly amount of meat, becomes meme Today 2:07 PM
- Edward Snowden says 9/11 could have been stopped on Joe Rogan podcast Today 1:44 PM
- TikTok releases safety videos Today 1:30 PM
- Instagram to label fake news as ‘False Information’ Today 1:28 PM
- A handy guide to deciding which VSCO filter your photo needs Today 12:35 PM
- Mom calls out teacher for painting fake bullet wound on her son’s face Today 12:04 PM
- It’s time to find the right router for your home Today 11:54 AM
Why wait for the new Power Rangers movie to be released next year to show your love for the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? Online retailer WeLoveFine has quite a few fashionable ways for you to power up. The company’s pink ranger-inspired shirts from the classic series that has us ready to say, “It’s morphin’ time.”
On Thursday WeLoveFine debuted new pink ranger apparel on its website. A side zip moto jacket, (which WeLoveFine had sold to a few other retailers before debuting it on its own website this week) was revealed with a brand new diamond tank top. The $23 athletic tank has a mesh back and is styled after the character’s classic uniform. It looks like a cute, comfortable top, but the $60 pink and black moto jacket stands out more for its design.
With a side zipper, zipper pockets, and the pink ranger’s pterodactyl symbol on the chest, it’s certainly a stylish way to show your love for the power ranger! While both of these items are listed in the women’s section of the website, the designs have also caught the eye of men.
WeLoveFine does offer a number of other Power Rangers products for men, women, and kids featuring other characters, so you have choices if these pink ranger pieces aren’t quite your style. You can see some of the other options from WeLoveFine below and can learn more about the new pink ranger items on the company’s website.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.