- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
Watch tonight’s ‘blood moon’ lunar eclipse here
No judgement. Just blood moons.
Tonight there is a lunar eclipse, as in a total, real, honest-to-goodness eclipse in which the full moon will pass in front of the Earth’s shadow. The fun name for this phenomenon is a “blood moon” because the moon will take on a dark red color.
It’s all very amazing and beautiful, and on my drive home from the gym tonight I caught a glimpse of the early action (it was more like a really yellow-orange moon, but still). But now it’s really cold outside and I want to go to bed soon… and you might be in the same boat. If that’s the case, just hit up these livestreams to catch the action.
Here’s one UStream channel’s footage:
And Slooh Observatory’s stream:
Nasa’s also got a stream going on, powered by Ustream, which earlier on, featured some awesome background jams.
The show will really start around midnight EST, so grab some popcorn, shut your blinds, and experience the power of the galaxy while you download porn in your incognito tab.
Photo via Robbo-Man/Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Molly McHugh is the tech editor of the Daily Dot, focusing on technology, social media, sports, and streaming entertainment. Her work has also appeared in Wired and the Ringer.