- Joe Biden really, really hates raves 3 Years Ago
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Today 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Today 4:42 PM
- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants Today 4:05 PM
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted Today 4:03 PM
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? Today 3:55 PM
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site Today 3:50 PM
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Today 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Today 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Today 1:54 PM
- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban Today 12:17 PM
- Twitch-famous bounty hunter kicks down target’s door in wildly popular live stream Today 11:42 AM
- New GOP bill would audit major tech companies for bias Today 11:37 AM
Jeffrey Dean Morgan drops ominous hints about who Negan kills on ‘The Walking Dead’
The Walking Dead is coming back in less than three weeks, and fans are more confused than ever. The last season ended on a huge cliffhanger with everyone wondering who Negan killed.
All we can be sure of is that the season premiere will open with Negan beating someone’s head in. But who?
In a new interview with Digital Spy The Walking Dead, actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who plays the villainous Negan, gave fans a new perspective on how the season will play out.
“You need to be very careful about what you wish for because you are going to get it and more this year. It’s emotional. It’s hard. It’s hyper-violent,” said Morgan. “It’s a lot to take. When the audience sees it, they will know exactly what ‘a lot’ means.”
Morgan also added: “You won’t be able to see Negan without thinking of the premiere episode. What he does is so strong and so shocking.
“Without a doubt [Rick] has [met his match], absolutely. Everything is changed. The playing field has irrevocably changed.”
H/T Digital Spy