- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders 3 Years Ago
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure 3 Years Ago
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts 3 Years Ago
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Today 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Today 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Today 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Today 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Today 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Today 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Today 10:43 AM
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
- Twitter launches new tool to combat misinformation about voting Today 8:44 AM
The collection by Unique Vintage is called ‘The Happiest Collection on Earth.’
From Mickey Mouse to Cinderella, each character’s iconic look has a vintage spin based on the 1940s, 1950s, 1960s, or 1980s. Not only are there lots of clothing options, fans can pick from accessories like shoes, earrings, and purses. The varied items mean you can put together a whole outfit based on a character, combine your favorites, or just add one piece to your wardrobe to bring some magic with you throughout the day.
There are a great range of sizes in the line and prices vary from the affordable to splurge-level items. The line launched in July and Unique Vintage has been adding to it since then, leading to a collection with an impressive variety of characters.
You can search by era, character, or browse the whole line on Unique Vintage’s website.
No time to say hello, goodbye! 🐰🐰 Our latest #disneybound beauties are anything but late. ⏱ (shop link in bio!) #uniquevintage #disneystyle #ootd #currentlywearing #aliceinwonderland #pinupstyle #retro #pinupgirl #whiterabbit #vintagestyle #disneyland #disney
A photo posted by Unique Vintage (@uniquevintage) on
H/T Fashionably Geek
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.