- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
- Reddit users share stories of the worst things guests have done in their homes Wednesday 1:25 PM
- WikiLeaks lawyer says Trump offered Assange a pardon—if he’d deny Russian hack Wednesday 1:16 PM
- 6-year-old placed in psychiatric facility for ‘trantrum’ is seen acting calm in body cam footage Wednesday 1:05 PM
- Amy Klobuchar devouring Ivanka Trump is the 2020 vore crossover no one wanted Wednesday 12:32 PM
- Review: Hulu’s ‘Devs’ is a brilliant work of near-future science fiction Wednesday 11:53 AM
- Rapper Pop Smoke dead at 20 Wednesday 11:42 AM
- KSI says he will back Team YouTube if Logan Paul fights Antonio Brown Wednesday 11:29 AM
Showtime’s Twin Peaks revival is still pretty mysterious, as you might expect from Twin Peaks.
The latest teaser video is characteristically enigmatic. In fact, it’s just David Lynch eating a donut, in character as FBI agent Gordon Cole, his role in the original series.
The new Twin Peaks is due to arrive sometime in 2017. Could this video be a hint that we’ll see a trailer sometime soon?
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor