- The ‘Smooth Bernie’ conspiracy is false, but the memes are fire Friday 3:59 PM
- Trump says he wants to raise the vaping age to 21 Friday 3:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ comes to a crossroads in Chapter 3 Friday 1:11 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Servant’ will make you scared of reborn dolls Friday 1:05 PM
- Lindsey Graham roasted for turning his back on a veteran Friday 12:52 PM
- Scooter Braun asks Taylor Swift for ‘resolution’ after allegedly getting death threats Friday 12:35 PM
- ‘Frozen 2’ plays it safe and lacks the magic of the original Friday 12:19 PM
- Graphic video shows police pinning man face-down in subway station Friday 12:18 PM
- Mini-documentary shows Trump supporters clashing at Denny’s Friday 11:52 AM
- Here’s why ‘Furry and Proud’ is trending on Twitter Friday 11:16 AM
- Sacha Baron Cohen calls tech giants the ‘greatest propaganda machine in history’ Friday 11:04 AM
- ‘Resistance Reborn’ is a must-read before ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Friday 10:14 AM
- Stephen Miller should be fired, more than 100 lawmakers say Friday 9:56 AM
- YouTube star Bretman Rock goes off on fans who wanted selfies during his dad’s funeral Friday 9:14 AM
- The U.S. Army is reevaluating its use of TikTok after security concerns Friday 8:45 AM
Showtime’s Twin Peaks revival is still pretty mysterious, as you might expect from Twin Peaks.
The latest teaser video is characteristically enigmatic. In fact, it’s just David Lynch eating a donut, in character as FBI agent Gordon Cole, his role in the original series.
The new Twin Peaks is due to arrive sometime in 2017. Could this video be a hint that we’ll see a trailer sometime soon?
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor