- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Monday 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Monday 12:15 PM
Topher Grace made a beautiful ‘Star Wars’ trailer for all 10 movies
It’s a love letter to the franchise.
Actor Topher Grace is a huge Star Wars fan. On its own, that’s not exactly a rare trait, but he’s also a fully fledged member of creative Star Wars fandom, best known for editing an 85-minute cut of the prequel trilogy in 2012. Now, he’s back with a carefully curated trailer for the entire franchise.
Titled Star Wars: Always, the five-minute trailer is a love letter to all 10 Star Wars movies. It ties together themes and characters from the three eras of the franchise, resulting in a beautifully sentimental fanvid. Grace co-created it with his friend Jeff Yorkes over the course of a weekend.
Grace’s next big project is editing down the Hobbit trilogy to a single feature-length film. For the many people who can’t face all nine hours of the original cut, that sounds like a very welcome idea.
- Star Wars: The complete movie calendar
- 9 things you didn’t know about the Millennium Falcon
- The 10 best Star Wars Lego sets
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested.