- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America 3 Years Ago
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Today 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Today 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Today 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Today 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Today 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Today 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Today 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Today 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Today 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Today 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Today 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Today 9:57 AM
- 47 House Democrats sign criticized net neutrality working group letter Today 9:17 AM
Tina Fey and Kurt Russell reenact one of the most beloved ‘Star Wars’ scenes
Ever wondered what ‘Star Wars’ would be like if Kurt Russell didn’t turn down the role of Han Solo?
Back in the 1970s when George Lucas was casting the first Star Wars movie, Kurt Russell was one of the many actors auditioning for the roles of Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. As luck would have it, he was joined on The Graham Norton Show recently by Tina Fey, who cosplayed as Princess Leia on 30 Rock.
If you’ve ever wondered what Star Wars would be like in an alternate universe where Kurt Russell got the Han Solo role, look no further than this clip, where Graham Norton made Russell and Tina Fey perform the iconic “I love you”/”I know” scene from The Empire Strikes Back.
Yep, Kurt Russell’s still got it.
Screengrab via The Graham Norton Show/YouTube
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor