- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
Presented by Waititi himself, it’s a hilarious look behind the scenes of Marvel‘s most colorful movie, with the lead actors chatting about how fun it was to work with Waititi. Obviously, that’s not an uncommon theme in behind-the-scenes videos, but this time it really rings true. Waititi seems boundlessly charming and entertaining to work with – not to mention incredibly stylish.
This gag real is one of the special features on Thor: Ragnarok‘s home release, along with deleted scenes, some unseen Korg material, and a new Waititi-directed short film where the Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum) moves in with Thor’s former roommate Darryl.
Thor: Ragnarok arrives on digital release on Feb. 20, and on Blu-ray and DVD on March 6.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor