- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight 4 Years Ago
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast 4 Years Ago
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Today 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Today 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Today 10:06 AM
- White rapper punched in the face for saying the N-word during battle Today 9:21 AM
- Hillary Clinton blasts Bernie Sanders, says ‘nobody likes him’ Today 8:57 AM
- Someone found Harry Styles’ doppelganger—and TikTok is obsessed Today 8:08 AM
- Patrick Stewart has spoken to Kevin Feige about playing Professor X again Today 7:16 AM
- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
Based on the hugely popular sci-fi novel, The Martian sees astronaut/botanist Mark Watney (Damon) get stranded alone on Mars. The trailer was released a couple of months ago, but the movie is also being promoted using viral videos following Watney and his fellow crew members from the Ares mission. The first was a vlog-style tour introducing each person on the spacecraft, and Fox just uploaded a new video showing interviews with each of the main crew members.
As part of their preparation for the journey to Mars, each of the Ares astronauts had to spend 10 days in isolation. These interviews show each of them dealt with spending that much time alone.
Honestly, this scene is already funny enough to belong in the movie.
Screengrab via 20th Century Fox/YouTube
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor