- ‘Due to personal reasons’ meme enables questionable behavior Today 3:36 PM
- Why do white rappers write lyrics about being good hypothetical dads? Today 3:29 PM
- Roger Stone posts, then deletes, Instagram of his judge with small crosshairs next to her Today 2:32 PM
- People are Googling Rihanna and their birthday in a Twitter challenge Today 2:13 PM
- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far Today 1:21 PM
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Today 12:36 PM
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Today 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Today 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Today 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Today 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Today 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Today 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Today 10:45 AM
From necklaces to rings, here are nine ways you can add dice to your look.
Quite a few artists and especially crafty geeks have created beautiful items that incorporate all kinds of tabletop dice into jewelry. No matter what type of jewelry you like to wear or what your style is, you can probably find a piece that fits your look and will let you display your passion proudly.
Here are nine awesome pieces of dice jewelry every tabletop gamer needs to see.
This item is perfect for the fantasy tabletop player. What better pendant to wear then one that has dice and dragons? The HowManyDragons shop sells ready-to-ship d20s clutched in adorable, colorful little dragons or you can custom design your own! You can choose the dice color and dragon color with that option as well as go even more detailed by picking wing style, horn style, and more.
2) d10 earrings
These red and gold dice earrings are geeky and elegant, making them a great choice to wear during any occasion. If these colors or d10s don’t fit with your usual outfits, don’t worry! Etsy shop WyrdandWires has other options you can choose from too.
This beautiful flower clip can decorate your hair with geeky accents. While this one features a stunning d8, MountainMusings carries multiple dice and flower options, so you can find the right combination that works for you!
Combine your love for steampunk, tabletop, and fashion with this bracelet from MageStudio. Featuring a d20, glass beads, and metal elements, you can even customize the item after you get it since the beads are removable.
5) Dice chokers
For a different style necklace, try these chokers by Hello Batty. With a d20 and velvet choker, these pieces can work for both casual and formal occasions.
6) Dice rings
You might not be able to have dice in your hands all the time, but there’s no reason why you can’t wear them on your fingers! These rings feature a variety of dice with crystals, beads, and a stylish ring band that’s adjustable. If you had any doubts about dice looking good on a ring before, we’re sure these have put them to rest.
A photo posted by Tammy Bastin (@bjeweledvintage) on
If you need a stylish way to wear dice to work, a wedding, or a formal event, these cufflinks have you covered! Add these d20 cufflinks to your outfit for just the right touch of tabletop in your look.
If flowers aren’t your style, try adding a d20 to your hair with this hairstick. The sterling silver chain, silver plated stick, and Swarovski crystal placed above the dice keep this piece simple and elegant.
For a piece that’s wearable and useful for your game, there’s this spiral necklace from ThinkGeek. Not only will you look great wearing it, but the dice can be removed so you can use it to play as well!
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.