- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants 2 Years Ago
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted 2 Years Ago
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? 2 Years Ago
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site 2 Years Ago
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Today 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Today 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Today 1:54 PM
- Teen confesses to killing her best friend on video to get $9 million from a stranger online Today 1:28 PM
- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban Today 12:17 PM
- Twitch-famous bounty hunter kicks down target’s door in wildly popular live stream Today 11:42 AM
- New GOP bill would audit major tech companies for bias Today 11:37 AM
- Instagram artist accused of faking her paintings says they’re ‘100%’ real Today 11:33 AM
- Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park Five death penalty ads Today 11:08 AM
- While Rubio smiles at Trump’s campaign rally, the internet drags him Today 11:04 AM
Trump tries to escape climate-related flood in new Super Mario Run parody game
Trump’s really going to enjoy collecting those gold coins.
President Donald Trump’s face seems to be everywhere these days, including satirical indie video games.
Super Trump Run is the latest creation of game developer and programmer Sean Connelly in an attempt to give himself some laughs. The style of the game is intentionally similar to Super Mario Run, if Mario traded the red hat for a blond toupee.
“I’ve been depressed lately,” Connelly’s blog post on the game reads. “I decided to make a game to make me laugh and vent some steam. Enjoy!”
The game begins with news reporters gathered in a large hotel, pressing Trump for details on his plan for a coming storm that’s already flooded Miami. During the press conference, the hotel fills with water as Trump calls the “liberal Weather Channel” fake news.
As a fitting objective, the player must keep Trump’s head above water, or at least come up for air often enough to prevent drowning. (Hint: we haven’t found the latter to be an efficient game strategy.)
Using the spacebar to jump, the player directs Trump onto raised platforms to escape the flood and collect a lot of gold coins. As the game continues, the hotel fills up with floodwater. If Trump falls from a platform, there’s a good chance he’s going all the way down into the floodwaters with little chance of getting back above water.
Once Trump’s air supply runs out, the game ends, leaving players with a familiar sentiment from the president himself.
Play Super Trump Run here!
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.